Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Live2D
  5. Midnight MoshieStudios Customizable Model v1.1

Midnight MoshieStudios Customizable Model v1.1

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Live2D
customizablemodellive2dlive2d model
325 Posts 151 Posters 11.9k Views 62 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

    Once again:

    So since someone seems adamant on reporting each link I post in the threads within minutes, I'm going to defer to messages for the time being.

    If you would like the files, please reach out there for now. If you can't message yet, ping me here.

    lyciizytL
    lyciizytL
    lyciizyt
    wrote last edited by
    #286

    @kiyra_56 hii could i pls get the link!

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    1
    • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

      Once again:

      So since someone seems adamant on reporting each link I post in the threads within minutes, I'm going to defer to messages for the time being.

      If you would like the files, please reach out there for now. If you can't message yet, ping me here.

      A
      A
      annieglowy
      wrote last edited by
      #287

      @kiyra_56 @kiyra_56 Hii, could I have the link too, pls? ty :3

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • R
        R
        RavenSFV
        wrote last edited by
        #288

        @kiyra_56 I assume with the new update dropping tomorrow there will be an attempt to post a link here? Or are you distributing update via messages as well? If so I would like to just drop in here and say link for the update dropping 9/30 pretty please and thank you so much :3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • kiyra_56K
          kiyra_56K
          kiyra_56
          wrote last edited by
          #289

          @ravensfv The reason I send the link via messages is because the owner of the model and their friends like to report every link I openly post as a DCMA claim. I can post links, but they just get taken down within minutes most times. It's frustrating, but instead of having to upload the link over and over and kill my data, it's easier for me to post it once then share out the link via messages so it doesn't get reported and taken down.

          If you have other options for link sites that don't remove links, I'd be happy to use them.

          • Filebin and another site reports got me an ISP ban from posting files lol.
          • Workupload automatically detects the files and auto forbids the upload

          It's hard work keeping you guys supplied lmao.

          Trade List!

          Looking for Custom Models?
          (Link is currently down due to reporting. Message or @ me if you need the link)

          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          1
          • v0md0llV
            v0md0llV
            v0md0ll
            wrote last edited by
            #290

            Hello! Just dropping by to ask if I could get the message for the newest update tomorrow! 🙂 Appreciate your hard work @kiyra_56 ❤

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • kiyra_56K
              kiyra_56K
              kiyra_56
              wrote last edited by
              #291

              I will be posting the update(when it becomes live) to the link on my signature. If you still can not download it or the link goes down, ping me and I can message it to you.

              Trade List!

              Looking for Custom Models?
              (Link is currently down due to reporting. Message or @ me if you need the link)

              R 1 Reply Last reply
              💜
              5
              • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                I will be posting the update(when it becomes live) to the link on my signature. If you still can not download it or the link goes down, ping me and I can message it to you.

                R
                R
                RavenSFV
                wrote last edited by
                #292

                @kiyra_56 thank you so much I look forward to the update!

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • kiyra_56K
                  kiyra_56K
                  kiyra_56
                  wrote last edited by
                  #293

                  @ravensfv check the signature for the new update under Midnight!

                  Trade List!

                  Looking for Custom Models?
                  (Link is currently down due to reporting. Message or @ me if you need the link)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  0
                  • kiyra_56K
                    kiyra_56K
                    kiyra_56
                    wrote last edited by
                    #294

                    Also for those who want the change log for what has changed between this update and the last:

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    Trade List!

                    Looking for Custom Models?
                    (Link is currently down due to reporting. Message or @ me if you need the link)

                    R 1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    0
                    • FormalinskyF
                      FormalinskyF
                      Formalinsky
                      wrote last edited by
                      #295
                      This post is deleted!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                        Also for those who want the change log for what has changed between this update and the last:

                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        R
                        R
                        Reikho
                        wrote last edited by
                        #296

                        @kiyra_56 hi sorry to disturb you can i have a message with the link ?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        -1
                        • bonnieB
                          bonnieB
                          bonnie
                          wrote last edited by
                          #297

                          Also looking for the link

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • bonnieB bonnie referenced this topic
                          • kiyra_56K
                            kiyra_56K
                            kiyra_56
                            wrote last edited by
                            #298

                            @bonnie @reikho It already got reported and removed lol. Re-uploaded now! Going back to bed. If it vanishes again, I'll re-up in the morning. 💤 Check my signature for the location of the file.

                            Trade List!

                            Looking for Custom Models?
                            (Link is currently down due to reporting. Message or @ me if you need the link)

                            C _ 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                              @bonnie @reikho It already got reported and removed lol. Re-uploaded now! Going back to bed. If it vanishes again, I'll re-up in the morning. 💤 Check my signature for the location of the file.

                              C
                              C
                              clementinyyy
                              wrote last edited by
                              #299
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                Once again:

                                So since someone seems adamant on reporting each link I post in the threads within minutes, I'm going to defer to messages for the time being.

                                If you would like the files, please reach out there for now. If you can't message yet, ping me here.

                                A
                                A
                                abuelacoco
                                wrote last edited by
                                #300

                                @kiyra_56 Hi,could you send me a message with the link, please?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • dearbatosD
                                  dearbatosD
                                  dearbatos
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #301

                                  do we have the update?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                    @bonnie @reikho It already got reported and removed lol. Re-uploaded now! Going back to bed. If it vanishes again, I'll re-up in the morning. 💤 Check my signature for the location of the file.

                                    _
                                    _
                                    _sleepieboi
                                    wrote last edited by _sleepieboi
                                    #302

                                    @kiyra_56 hope u have a good goodnight! when u wake up later id appreciate a link ^^ when u have the time to! please and thank you!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • kiyra_56K
                                      kiyra_56K
                                      kiyra_56
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #303

                                      Yup, it got reported.

                                      @ me if you want the link or I might miss your post. Will send out links throughout the day.

                                      Also, don't forget to leave a like. ❤️

                                      Trade List!

                                      Looking for Custom Models?
                                      (Link is currently down due to reporting. Message or @ me if you need the link)

                                      WixieW U S cherrymaltC P 12 Replies Last reply
                                      4
                                      • LoxalL
                                        LoxalL
                                        Loxal
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #304

                                        @kiyra_56 please and thank you!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                          Yup, it got reported.

                                          @ me if you want the link or I might miss your post. Will send out links throughout the day.

                                          Also, don't forget to leave a like. ❤️

                                          WixieW
                                          WixieW
                                          Wixie
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #305

                                          @kiyra_56 @kiyra_56 please, thank you.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular