Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Fiona by Jiko

LF: Fiona by Jiko

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femaleegirl
97 Posts 35 Posters 3.1k Views 37 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SweetFangS
    SweetFangS
    SweetFang
    wrote on last edited by
    #22

    upp

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D4ddyLemonD
      D4ddyLemonD
      D4ddyLemon
      wrote on last edited by
      #23

      Bumpo

      Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

      I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

      Typically after -
      RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • DemonixD
        DemonixD
        Demonix
        wrote on last edited by
        #24

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • dumbissh39D
          dumbissh39D
          dumbissh39
          wrote on last edited by
          #25

          bump!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SweetFangS
            SweetFangS
            SweetFang
            wrote on last edited by
            #26

            up

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • hehecutieeH
              hehecutieeH
              hehecutiee
              wrote on last edited by
              #27

              big bump!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • BurntTofuB
                BurntTofuB
                BurntTofu
                wrote on last edited by
                #28

                Just an fyi guys, I saw somebody wearing her the other day and they aren't a leaker of course but they say that the avatar was horribly set up... All toggles are made with vrcfury with no parameters to be seen just in case anyone still wants to buy her, be warned though especially if you want to edit her in blender

                Ping me whenever you need something, I'm bad at keeping track

                Can do quest converting commission, it's decent quality for 70% of the time I promise </3

                I got that dawg in me :3 (puppy avi enjoyer)

                Big fan of cutesy avis from creators like Cyberia, Lpb and Cozu!

                Ornn7O 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Violet ᰔV
                  Violet ᰔV
                  Violet ᰔ
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #29

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BurntTofuB BurntTofu

                    Just an fyi guys, I saw somebody wearing her the other day and they aren't a leaker of course but they say that the avatar was horribly set up... All toggles are made with vrcfury with no parameters to be seen just in case anyone still wants to buy her, be warned though especially if you want to edit her in blender

                    Ornn7O
                    Ornn7O
                    Ornn7
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #30

                    @BurntTofu most of the new avis are made with vrcfury, its not a big deal

                    BurntTofuB 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SweetFangS
                      SweetFangS
                      SweetFang
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #31

                      up

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Ornn7O Ornn7

                        @BurntTofu most of the new avis are made with vrcfury, its not a big deal

                        BurntTofuB
                        BurntTofuB
                        BurntTofu
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #32

                        @Ornn7 Yeah ofc it's not a problem at all, it just kind of suck for people who want to edit her a lot and I think it's important for a nice set up in general!

                        Ping me whenever you need something, I'm bad at keeping track

                        Can do quest converting commission, it's decent quality for 70% of the time I promise </3

                        I got that dawg in me :3 (puppy avi enjoyer)

                        Big fan of cutesy avis from creators like Cyberia, Lpb and Cozu!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • racoon.xttR
                          racoon.xttR
                          racoon.xtt
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #33

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • hehecutieeH
                            hehecutieeH
                            hehecutiee
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #34

                            Bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • starduskS
                              starduskS
                              stardusk
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #35

                              BUMP

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • SweetFangS
                                SweetFangS
                                SweetFang
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #36

                                up

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Violet ᰔV
                                  Violet ᰔV
                                  Violet ᰔ
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #37

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • YuraaY
                                    YuraaY
                                    Yuraa
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #38

                                    up

                                    Mrowww.. Meow meow ! ฅ₍^•⩊ •マⳊ

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Ornn7O
                                      Ornn7O
                                      Ornn7
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #39

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SweetFangS
                                        SweetFangS
                                        SweetFang
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #40

                                        up

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemon
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #41

                                          Bumpo

                                          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                          Typically after -
                                          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular