GIFT: Fullset ✨❕セール中❕✨【17アバター対応】 𝐋𝐕.𝟏𝟔 Yoi_Koi 🎐(Ver. 1.1 + Kaguya/Rurune Support))
-
-
@pik4chyu I promise you, they're all there. Are you using 7zip or Winrar to properly extract the files?
-
@miséricorde Thanks you , this works. I have no idea why workupload keep making files trigger as virus. Pixeldrain works perfectly
-
-
Thank you soo much for sharing!

-
@miséricorde Only the sio file in there, and no material file either. Just the sio package.
-
-
-
-
@pik4chyu @kuroanzu I updated everything to the latest version.
-
@pik4chyu @kuroanzu I updated everything to the latest version.
@miséricorde ty

-
uruki is also a need aaaaa
-
-
rurune bump
-
@lkk @mirrorsim19 Support has been added.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

