LF: Summer Outfit For Novabeast 1.2 by: Perfecto
-
bump
-
bump
-
Bump.
-
Bump.
-
bumppp
-
100,000 identical IMVU looking avatars bought and uploaded every day and we cant even get novabeast stuff, bumping.
-
100,000 identical IMVU looking avatars bought and uploaded every day and we cant even get novabeast stuff, bumping.
@FuckingNOVAS if you mean those generic looking avatars I don't understand the appeal. Been waiting on this for awhile as I have with several threads I have watched.
-
@FuckingNOVAS if you mean those generic looking avatars I don't understand the appeal. Been waiting on this for awhile as I have with several threads I have watched.
@drakenho yeah i mean the generic looking realistic ones that look like this, they all look like they're from IMVU.
these and generic anime slop avatars are the bane of the platform and really any sharing site for this kind of thing, because people with bad taste cant help themselves so they just flood the channels and actually good looking shit doesnt get posted

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login