Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. looking to make this trans jax NSFW

looking to make this trans jax NSFW

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
tadcjaxnsfw
93 Posts 29 Posters 4.4k Views 31 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • lenkagamine12L lenkagamine12

    @esp iv already mad u the nsfw of this and sent it yes or was this a diffrent model i did regardless il remake it if i havent yet

    RandoR
    RandoR
    Rando
    wrote last edited by
    #84

    @lenkagamine12 You started it but it was a mess and set it aside to handle easier ones in your Queue, there's a jank wip around that has NS but isn't stable

    DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
    Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

    lenkagamine12L 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RandoR Rando

      @lenkagamine12 You started it but it was a mess and set it aside to handle easier ones in your Queue, there's a jank wip around that has NS but isn't stable

      lenkagamine12L
      lenkagamine12L
      lenkagamine12
      wrote last edited by
      #85

      @Rando yea now that u say that its all coming back to me th reason it wasnt finished is due to a unity issue where the project with the jax deleted itself beforn i could post the fixed one and non broke one so i will rework it

      1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      1
      • RandoR Rando

        August active bump

        RandoR
        RandoR
        Rando
        wrote last edited by
        #86

        September active bump

        DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
        Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Hoxton21H
          Hoxton21H
          Hoxton21
          wrote last edited by
          #87

          bump

          Hellhound, Master of bumping threads

          Don't mind me, just here to bump :3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C
            C
            CCJ31
            wrote last edited by
            #88

            bump

            earning rep on this site is hell

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Bendyman09B
              Bendyman09B
              Bendyman09
              wrote last edited by
              #89

              can any of yall re-up the original?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • FallCatEnvyF
                FallCatEnvyF
                FallCatEnvy
                wrote last edited by
                #90

                I would also like it as well, dm is fine too

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ArakoaA Arakoa

                  🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
                  Is this what's needed? I exported the FBX into here, though I hope I did it right since I seldom use the exporter.

                  RandoR
                  RandoR
                  Rando
                  wrote last edited by
                  #91

                  @Arakoa said:

                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  Is this what's needed? I exported the FBX into here, though I hope I did it right since I seldom use the exporter.

                  @bendyman09 @fallcatenvy
                  It's doable to rebuild what little of a unitypackage there was from the original from this, probably (I didn't check for textures, they can be included /or/ missing)

                  DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                  Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • tillyscrubsT
                    tillyscrubsT
                    tillyscrubs
                    wrote last edited by
                    #92

                    Bumpppp

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • C
                      C
                      CCJ31
                      wrote last edited by
                      #93

                      bump

                      earning rep on this site is hell

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular