GIFT: ALL OF MY RIPPED VRCAS <3
-
I got banned from VRCD so here's what I've ripped
Have fun!!!!
-
any pics for the vrca?
or is there a way to view the models in each? I really dont want to import everything into unity just to see what i like -
any pics for the vrca?
or is there a way to view the models in each? I really dont want to import everything into unity just to see what i like@bassboostedbit I mean, for most you can look up the avatar in prismics, you have a name and creator
-
Bump!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login