Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Cool Rare Popular Fleshlight / Masturbator.

LF: Cool Rare Popular Fleshlight / Masturbator.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
nsfwfleshlightspsassetfurry
43 Posts 18 Posters 2.3k Views 38 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R RexCrater

    I contacted one of them and said I'd ask if there was a way to get it. Until then, I tried to recreate something similar.
    I experimented a lot, and this is the closest I came. I used this flashlight as a base.

    822a1c88-e51c-4861-ac01-f81513db443e-image.jpeg

    6a2b09f4-5094-4d32-8fe8-387771ff233f-image.jpeg

    I just can't figure out how to make the objects slightly distorted when looking through an fleshlight. If anyone knows how to do this, I'd be glad if you could tell me.

    U
    U
    unityenjoyer
    wrote on last edited by unityenjoyer
    #17

    @RexCrater refraction blur shader type on liltoon is the easiest method i know of. create a copy and convert the material from poi to liltoon and it should retain the poi lighting/shading settings. where you can change the shader from opaque/cutout/etc you should see refraction blur. after you set that, refraction has its own menu and you can adjust the effect fairly easily.

    R 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • U unityenjoyer

      @RexCrater refraction blur shader type on liltoon is the easiest method i know of. create a copy and convert the material from poi to liltoon and it should retain the poi lighting/shading settings. where you can change the shader from opaque/cutout/etc you should see refraction blur. after you set that, refraction has its own menu and you can adjust the effect fairly easily.

      R
      R
      RexCrater
      wrote on last edited by
      #18

      @unityenjoyer Thanks for the tip. However, when I learned about your method, I stumbled upon a Poiyomi Grabpass variant that has the same functionality. I'm excited to experiment.

      1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • C
        C
        craftingdead261
        wrote on last edited by
        #19

        Bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • bbstellarB
          bbstellarB
          bbstellar
          wrote on last edited by
          #20

          Bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            ThatOneRain
            wrote on last edited by
            #21

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • bbstellarB
              bbstellarB
              bbstellar
              wrote on last edited by
              #22

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Violet_VerliebtV
                Violet_VerliebtV
                Violet_Verliebt
                wrote on last edited by
                #23

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C
                  C
                  craftingdead261
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #24

                  Bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • N
                    N
                    Nakeri
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #25

                    Bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • white-powderW
                      white-powderW
                      white-powder
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #26

                      bump

                      https://lostmediawiki.com/Jeff_the_Killer_(lost_unedited_image_of_Creepypasta_character;_date_unknown)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • bbstellarB
                        bbstellarB
                        bbstellar
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #27

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • C
                          C
                          craftingdead261
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #28

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • llamakL
                            llamakL
                            llamak
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #29

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • R RexCrater

                              I contacted one of them and said I'd ask if there was a way to get it. Until then, I tried to recreate something similar.
                              I experimented a lot, and this is the closest I came. I used this flashlight as a base.

                              822a1c88-e51c-4861-ac01-f81513db443e-image.jpeg

                              6a2b09f4-5094-4d32-8fe8-387771ff233f-image.jpeg

                              I just can't figure out how to make the objects slightly distorted when looking through an fleshlight. If anyone knows how to do this, I'd be glad if you could tell me.

                              CarmenTheC
                              CarmenTheC
                              CarmenThe
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #30

                              @RexCrater May I know where to get that base ? 🤔

                              R 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • bbstellarB
                                bbstellarB
                                bbstellar
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #31

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • bbstellarB
                                  bbstellarB
                                  bbstellar
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #32

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • C
                                    C
                                    craftingdead261
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #33

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • knlakK
                                      knlakK
                                      knlak
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #34

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • bbstellarB
                                        bbstellarB
                                        bbstellar
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #35

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • CarmenTheC CarmenThe

                                          @RexCrater May I know where to get that base ? 🤔

                                          R
                                          R
                                          RexCrater
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #36

                                          @CarmenThe Heyo!
                                          I'm not sure about the origin, but I think it was made by Zawwo or he also got it from somewhere. I got the asset from his server. long time ago

                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          CarmenTheC flamableyellowF 2 Replies Last reply
                                          ❤
                                          4

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular