Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Cool Rare Popular Fleshlight / Masturbator.

LF: Cool Rare Popular Fleshlight / Masturbator.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
nsfwfleshlightspsassetfurry
43 Posts 18 Posters 2.3k Views 38 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • bbstellarB
    bbstellarB
    bbstellar
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • doll.zipD
      doll.zipD
      doll.zip
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      bump

      ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

      ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
      ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
      ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AkkoTheFishA
        AkkoTheFishA
        AkkoTheFish
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • bbstellarB
          bbstellarB
          bbstellar
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          Bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • renat12R
            renat12R
            renat12
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • bbstellarB
              bbstellarB
              bbstellar
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • bbstellarB
                bbstellarB
                bbstellar
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • R
                  R
                  RexCrater
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • doll.zipD
                    doll.zipD
                    doll.zip
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    Bump

                    ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                    ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                    ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                    ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • C
                      C
                      craftingdead261
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • bbstellarB
                        bbstellarB
                        bbstellar
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BungusEnjoyer442B
                          BungusEnjoyer442B
                          BungusEnjoyer442
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          bumpf

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • bbstellarB
                            bbstellarB
                            bbstellar
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • sad_kityyyS
                              sad_kityyyS
                              sad_kityyy
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              bunp

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • R
                                R
                                RexCrater
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                I contacted one of them and said I'd ask if there was a way to get it. Until then, I tried to recreate something similar.
                                I experimented a lot, and this is the closest I came. I used this flashlight as a base.

                                822a1c88-e51c-4861-ac01-f81513db443e-image.jpeg

                                6a2b09f4-5094-4d32-8fe8-387771ff233f-image.jpeg

                                I just can't figure out how to make the objects slightly distorted when looking through an fleshlight. If anyone knows how to do this, I'd be glad if you could tell me.

                                U CarmenTheC 2 Replies Last reply
                                4
                                • R RexCrater

                                  I contacted one of them and said I'd ask if there was a way to get it. Until then, I tried to recreate something similar.
                                  I experimented a lot, and this is the closest I came. I used this flashlight as a base.

                                  822a1c88-e51c-4861-ac01-f81513db443e-image.jpeg

                                  6a2b09f4-5094-4d32-8fe8-387771ff233f-image.jpeg

                                  I just can't figure out how to make the objects slightly distorted when looking through an fleshlight. If anyone knows how to do this, I'd be glad if you could tell me.

                                  U
                                  U
                                  unityenjoyer
                                  wrote on last edited by unityenjoyer
                                  #17

                                  @RexCrater refraction blur shader type on liltoon is the easiest method i know of. create a copy and convert the material from poi to liltoon and it should retain the poi lighting/shading settings. where you can change the shader from opaque/cutout/etc you should see refraction blur. after you set that, refraction has its own menu and you can adjust the effect fairly easily.

                                  R 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • U unityenjoyer

                                    @RexCrater refraction blur shader type on liltoon is the easiest method i know of. create a copy and convert the material from poi to liltoon and it should retain the poi lighting/shading settings. where you can change the shader from opaque/cutout/etc you should see refraction blur. after you set that, refraction has its own menu and you can adjust the effect fairly easily.

                                    R
                                    R
                                    RexCrater
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    @unityenjoyer Thanks for the tip. However, when I learned about your method, I stumbled upon a Poiyomi Grabpass variant that has the same functionality. I'm excited to experiment.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    3
                                    • C
                                      C
                                      craftingdead261
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      Bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • bbstellarB
                                        bbstellarB
                                        bbstellar
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        Bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • T
                                          T
                                          ThatOneRain
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #21

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular