LF/Trading for - H.A.G 3D Head Angle Guide for Live2D
-
https://cubebrush.co/theartgun/products/5m5rda/h-a-g-3d-head-angle-guide-for-live2d
Also open to starting a groupbuy
For trade I can offer coloso course and/or the latest version of vbridger -
Hii, I just saw your dm and would love to trade! I don't have enough rep in here to answer it tho, so please send a mail to [email protected] or dm me your discord and I'll add you so we can talk <:
-
Hii, I just saw your dm and would love to trade! I don't have enough rep in here to answer it tho, so please send a mail to [email protected] or dm me your discord and I'll add you so we can talk <:
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login