Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. LF: ELusion, Nemesis, and Mamefriends assets

LF: ELusion, Nemesis, and Mamefriends assets

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Clothes
looking formamefriendskipfelmamehinatanemesiselusionboothbooth asset
21 Posts 5 Posters 2.9k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • clxmxntineC clxmxntine

    @devoted how do I use these without the unity package?

    devotedD
    devotedD
    devoted
    wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @clxmxntine I think I uploaded the wrong file, let me fix it, thank you for telling me!!

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • clxmxntineC clxmxntine

      @devoted how do I use these without the unity package?

      devotedD
      devotedD
      devoted
      wrote on last edited by
      #13

      @clxmxntine This should work! I'm very sorry for the inconvenience! πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ
      Since I had to export it from my file, there will be duplicate materials that are quest compatible in the folder with the shader "toon lit". You can remove them if desired.

      2 - [register or login to view this hidden content]
      PW: dgKjh2

      clxmxntineC 1 Reply Last reply
      ❀
      4
      • devotedD devoted

        @clxmxntine This should work! I'm very sorry for the inconvenience! πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ
        Since I had to export it from my file, there will be duplicate materials that are quest compatible in the folder with the shader "toon lit". You can remove them if desired.

        2 - [register or login to view this hidden content]
        PW: dgKjh2

        clxmxntineC
        clxmxntineC
        clxmxntine
        wrote on last edited by
        #14

        @devoted lol i'm sorry, I hope I didn't come off as rude ❀

        βž₯γ€€ ⁺  β‚Šγ€€ ✿ κ’°urara/kumaly/ichigo/plum/mamefriends β™‘κ’± (..β—œα΄—β—..)β™‘

        devotedD 1 Reply Last reply
        β™₯
        1
        • clxmxntineC clxmxntine

          @devoted lol i'm sorry, I hope I didn't come off as rude ❀

          devotedD
          devotedD
          devoted
          wrote on last edited by
          #15

          @clxmxntine said:

          @devoted lol i'm sorry, I hope I didn't come off as rude ❀

          I don't believe so! πŸ˜‹

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • clxmxntineC
            clxmxntineC
            clxmxntine
            wrote on last edited by
            #16

            bump

            βž₯γ€€ ⁺  β‚Šγ€€ ✿ κ’°urara/kumaly/ichigo/plum/mamefriends β™‘κ’± (..β—œα΄—β—..)β™‘

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • clxmxntineC
              clxmxntineC
              clxmxntine
              wrote on last edited by
              #17

              bump

              βž₯γ€€ ⁺  β‚Šγ€€ ✿ κ’°urara/kumaly/ichigo/plum/mamefriends β™‘κ’± (..β—œα΄—β—..)β™‘

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • clxmxntineC
                clxmxntineC
                clxmxntine
                wrote on last edited by
                #18

                bump

                βž₯γ€€ ⁺  β‚Šγ€€ ✿ κ’°urara/kumaly/ichigo/plum/mamefriends β™‘κ’± (..β—œα΄—β—..)β™‘

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • P
                  P
                  Potaato Girl2234
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #19

                  bump for 3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • CroketteC
                    CroketteC
                    Crokette
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #20

                    bump for hair 10 https://booth.pm/en/items/8378709

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Y
                      Y
                      yuizero
                      wrote last edited by
                      #21

                      bump for hair 2 >:D

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular