Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. NEWSEST/UPDATED AvaTaur avi + AvaTaur Lower Body Mod Kit

NEWSEST/UPDATED AvaTaur avi + AvaTaur Lower Body Mod Kit

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
avataurfurrytaur
19 Posts 11 Posters 648 Views 17 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ChococatC
    ChococatC
    Chococat
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    AvaTAUR - Feral Cat Fox Wolf Taur: https://jinxxy.com/Voxian/AvaTAUR
    b6d51b76-afd5-4b16-8e88-02b48e1319f7-image.jpeg

    AvaTaur Lower Body Mod Kit: https://jinxxy.com/Nathahniel/avataurbodybase
    85a8b22e-4401-468a-81d5-889e560f2afb-image.jpeg

    I don't do trades

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ChococatC
      ChococatC
      Chococat
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      bump

      I don't do trades

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • C
        C
        Carlyle_0585
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D4ddyLemonD
          D4ddyLemonD
          D4ddyLemon
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Bumpo

          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

          Typically after -
          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C
            C
            CatInYourWalls19
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ChococatC
              ChococatC
              Chococat
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              bump

              I don't do trades

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ILOVETAKINGI
                ILOVETAKINGI
                ILOVETAKING
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                bujmp soo cool

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D4ddyLemonD
                  D4ddyLemonD
                  D4ddyLemon
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Bumpo

                  Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                  I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                  Typically after -
                  RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ILOVETAKINGI
                    ILOVETAKINGI
                    ILOVETAKING
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ChococatC
                      ChococatC
                      Chococat
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      bump

                      I don't do trades

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ChococatC
                        ChococatC
                        Chococat
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        bump

                        I don't do trades

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ToroSplorinT
                          ToroSplorinT
                          ToroSplorin
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Bump!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D4ddyLemonD
                            D4ddyLemonD
                            D4ddyLemon
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Bumpo

                            Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                            I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                            Typically after -
                            RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • K
                              K
                              kshishtovP
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • B
                                B
                                bluebird
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                buump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • say gex 420S
                                  say gex 420S
                                  say gex 420
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • F
                                    F
                                    frs25
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • MicaThePuppyM
                                      MicaThePuppyM
                                      MicaThePuppy
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      bump!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ILOVETAKINGI
                                        ILOVETAKINGI
                                        ILOVETAKING
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular