Gift: A bunch of random assets I've Bought! (Mostly Mamefriends)
-
Hi- This is my first post here and i'm not entirely sure if i'm doing this right- but here's some random assets i've bought and would like to share! Most are only for the mamefriends avatars, but there are some I bought that are compatible with a few others. Please let me know if I posted anything wrong or if links don't work!
Clothes
꒰BL|(Fullset)꒱
꒰BL|꒱
꒰BL|꒱
꒰BL|(Fullset)꒱
꒰BL|꒱
for some reason these two don't have a booth page anymore, so I just put them in the same DL since they were made by the same person...
꒰꒱Ears/Tails/Wings
꒰BL|(Fullset)꒱
꒰BL|꒱
꒰BL|꒱
꒰BL|꒱
꒰BL|꒱
꒰BL|꒱Face Animations(Kipfel ONLY)
꒰BL|꒱
꒰BL|(Fullset)꒱
꒰BL|꒱
꒰BL|(Fullset)꒱Other
꒰BL|(KIPFEL ONLY!!!)꒱ -
-
Add a broken booth link; in the past, someone on Ripper mentioned needing it.past
/https://web.archive.org/web/20250322120129/https://booth.pm/ja/items/6705746

Add another,It is not archived in the archive, but fortunately the author has not deleted the previously published information.
x.com

-
Thank you! Always happy to see some Kipfel love.
-
-
Hi- This is my first post here and i'm not entirely sure if i'm doing this right- but here's some random assets i've bought and would like to share! Most are only for the mamefriends avatars, but there are some I bought that are compatible with a few others. Please let me know if I posted anything wrong or if links don't work!
Clothes
꒰BL|(Fullset)꒱
꒰BL|꒱
꒰BL|꒱
꒰BL|(Fullset)꒱
꒰BL|꒱
for some reason these two don't have a booth page anymore, so I just put them in the same DL since they were made by the same person...
꒰꒱Ears/Tails/Wings
꒰BL|(Fullset)꒱
꒰BL|꒱
꒰BL|꒱
꒰BL|꒱
꒰BL|꒱
꒰BL|꒱Face Animations(Kipfel ONLY)
꒰BL|꒱
꒰BL|(Fullset)꒱
꒰BL|꒱
꒰BL|(Fullset)꒱Other
꒰BL|(KIPFEL ONLY!!!)꒱thank you ! fellow mamefriends fan !
-
本当にありがとう
️ -
GOAT
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login