Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: Avi Masky_VR

GIFT: Avi Masky_VR

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
maskyvrvrchatdeltaruneh00dievrstyilizedtbh creature
19 Posts 10 Posters 1.4k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • deathcoreD
    deathcoreD
    deathcore
    wrote last edited by
    #10

    I would love these so much but sadly I don’t really have anyone to help me upload them at the moment…

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G Ghoulette

      I wanted to upload The Ringleader from the clown pack, but hes the only ones who does have his own package ;-; any reason or fix for that???

      I
      I
      IDKMANN
      wrote last edited by
      #11

      @Ghoulette i also really need help with this 😞

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MischiefPuppyM
        MischiefPuppyM
        MischiefPuppy
        wrote last edited by
        #12

        I'm looking for their pom pom purin sans

        Screenshot 2026-07-03 11.39.05 AM.png

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I
          I
          IDKMANN
          wrote last edited by
          #13

          I dont get how to make the upload for Ringleader work πŸ’” anyone have any tips?

          C 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I IDKMANN

            I dont get how to make the upload for Ringleader work πŸ’” anyone have any tips?

            C
            C
            CozyEcho
            wrote last edited by
            #14

            @IDKMANN I believe it should work now, credits to the files still go to Emily_Bunny.

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            (It's PC only, cause it's slightly over the quest limit and idk how to convert ngl)

            I 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • C CozyEcho

              @IDKMANN I believe it should work now, credits to the files still go to Emily_Bunny.

              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              (It's PC only, cause it's slightly over the quest limit and idk how to convert ngl)

              I
              I
              IDKMANN
              wrote last edited by
              #15

              @CozyEcho i managed to get my fix, but thank you ❀ i was able to quest convert it fine from mine though, im not sure what stopped you

              C 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I IDKMANN

                @CozyEcho i managed to get my fix, but thank you ❀ i was able to quest convert it fine from mine though, im not sure what stopped you

                C
                C
                CozyEcho
                wrote last edited by
                #16

                @IDKMANN I'm not very skilled in stuff in unity, but for some reason it was like 8 MB over the limit. Any chance you could share how you did it? ^ ^"

                I 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C CozyEcho

                  @IDKMANN I'm not very skilled in stuff in unity, but for some reason it was like 8 MB over the limit. Any chance you could share how you did it? ^ ^"

                  I
                  I
                  IDKMANN
                  wrote last edited by
                  #17

                  @CozyEcho I'm not really sure how to explain since it just kinda worked without any resistance anyway. If you want i could give you my version of the files, maybe that mattered? if that doesnt work im not opposed to just uploading for you πŸ™‚

                  C 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I IDKMANN

                    @CozyEcho I'm not really sure how to explain since it just kinda worked without any resistance anyway. If you want i could give you my version of the files, maybe that mattered? if that doesnt work im not opposed to just uploading for you πŸ™‚

                    C
                    C
                    CozyEcho
                    wrote last edited by CozyEcho
                    #18

                    @IDKMANN Yes pls πŸ™ (if i could get the files)

                    I 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • C CozyEcho

                      @IDKMANN Yes pls πŸ™ (if i could get the files)

                      I
                      I
                      IDKMANN
                      wrote last edited by
                      #19

                      @CozyEcho oh i dmed it to you if you didnt see. If not just click on my profile and go to chat, should take you right to it

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular