Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: Avi Masky_VR

GIFT: Avi Masky_VR

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
maskyvrvrchatdeltaruneh00dievrstyilizedtbh creature
16 Posts 10 Posters 1.3k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ChococatC
    ChococatC
    Chococat
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    which one is for ring leader?

    I don't do trades

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • LurkinDumbassL
      LurkinDumbassL
      LurkinDumbass
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      Anyone have their Fluffy Grunt or the V1 TBH Creature?

      I believe in the Preservation of digital goods.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • G
        G
        Ghoulette
        wrote last edited by
        #9

        I wanted to upload The Ringleader from the clown pack, but hes the only ones who does have his own package ;-; any reason or fix for that???

        I 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • deathcoreD
          deathcoreD
          deathcore
          wrote last edited by
          #10

          I would love these so much but sadly I don’t really have anyone to help me upload them at the moment…

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • G Ghoulette

            I wanted to upload The Ringleader from the clown pack, but hes the only ones who does have his own package ;-; any reason or fix for that???

            I
            I
            IDKMANN
            wrote last edited by
            #11

            @Ghoulette i also really need help with this 😞

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MischiefPuppyM
              MischiefPuppyM
              MischiefPuppy
              wrote last edited by
              #12

              I'm looking for their pom pom purin sans

              Screenshot 2026-07-03 11.39.05 AM.png

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I
                I
                IDKMANN
                wrote last edited by
                #13

                I dont get how to make the upload for Ringleader work 💔 anyone have any tips?

                C 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I IDKMANN

                  I dont get how to make the upload for Ringleader work 💔 anyone have any tips?

                  C
                  C
                  CozyEcho
                  wrote last edited by
                  #14

                  @IDKMANN I believe it should work now, credits to the files still go to Emily_Bunny.

                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  (It's PC only, cause it's slightly over the quest limit and idk how to convert ngl)

                  I 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • C CozyEcho

                    @IDKMANN I believe it should work now, credits to the files still go to Emily_Bunny.

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    (It's PC only, cause it's slightly over the quest limit and idk how to convert ngl)

                    I
                    I
                    IDKMANN
                    wrote last edited by
                    #15

                    @CozyEcho i managed to get my fix, but thank you ❤ i was able to quest convert it fine from mine though, im not sure what stopped you

                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I IDKMANN

                      @CozyEcho i managed to get my fix, but thank you ❤ i was able to quest convert it fine from mine though, im not sure what stopped you

                      C
                      C
                      CozyEcho
                      wrote last edited by
                      #16

                      @IDKMANN I'm not very skilled in stuff in unity, but for some reason it was like 8 MB over the limit. Any chance you could share how you did it? ^ ^"

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular