LF: Starreader's Magic Manor VTuber Background (no trades pls)
-
I am IN LOVE with this vtuber background set but the price is sadly outsside my budget. I would be so happy if anyone shares it.
VGen: Starreader's Magic Manor by Kawanina_Kstudio


No trades pls, I don't have anything that isn't already public available.
Thx!!
-
-
buummp
-
-
-
bumpy
-
-
-
bump
-
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login