Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. LF:TADC The Ringmaster Caine By Trixel

LF:TADC The Ringmaster Caine By Trixel

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
tadcgiftblend filesdigital circuscaine
20 Posts 12 Posters 1.9k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N
    N
    Norts
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    OMG FINALLY DUDE WE ARE SO BACK TYSM🤍

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • RosinR
      RosinR
      Rosin
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      anyone have this for unity

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • NeefryN
        NeefryN
        Neefry
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        OMG TYSM

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Athurmorgan01203A
          Athurmorgan01203A
          Athurmorgan01203
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          Thanks man i've been looking for an account to get this

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • virailleV viraille

            Do you have rig for vrc ?

            C
            C
            cynxedoes3d
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            @viraille sadly no, but.
            well, it's possible

            virailleV 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • C cynxedoes3d

              @viraille sadly no, but.
              well, it's possible

              virailleV
              virailleV
              viraille
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              @cynxedoes3d do you know rig and can you rig it ?pls 🥺

              Hello from the World Wide Web :3

              C 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • virailleV viraille

                @cynxedoes3d do you know rig and can you rig it ?pls 🥺

                C
                C
                cynxedoes3d
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @viraille I know nothing of that game. I also do not own a VR.

                virailleV 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C cynxedoes3d

                  @viraille I know nothing of that game. I also do not own a VR.

                  virailleV
                  virailleV
                  viraille
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  @cynxedoes3d ho ok sorry

                  Hello from the World Wide Web :3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I
                    I
                    illuminated
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    why does my antivirus says that it have virus is it normal ?

                    MajjorNinja26M 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I illuminated

                      why does my antivirus says that it have virus is it normal ?

                      MajjorNinja26M
                      MajjorNinja26M
                      MajjorNinja26
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @illuminated ??? Yes!? I can guarantee 100% that it's safe. I just put the Blend file in a ZIP file and compressed it; there's nothing wrong with it.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • I
                        I
                        illuminated
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        but it literally found a trojan inside im not sure anyways also i already got the model from another link thanks.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • I
                          I
                          illuminated
                          wrote on last edited by illuminated
                          #15

                          Screenshot 2026-07-04 232817.png
                          i downloaded it 2 times and it said that it got a trojan inside anyways im not sure you should take a look.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • RosinR
                            RosinR
                            Rosin
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            @vkarred Pleaseeeeeeeeee

                            VkarRedV 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • RosinR Rosin

                              @vkarred Pleaseeeeeeeeee

                              VkarRedV
                              VkarRedV
                              VkarRed
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              @Rosin Not sure what you'd want on it, but I could make some goofy Caine stuff. Give me a while and I'll see what I can do

                              I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                              RosinR 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • VkarRedV VkarRed

                                @Rosin Not sure what you'd want on it, but I could make some goofy Caine stuff. Give me a while and I'll see what I can do

                                RosinR
                                RosinR
                                Rosin
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #18

                                @VkarRed Thank you 🛐

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S
                                  S
                                  skullcrusher
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #19

                                  hope someone can rig this for vrc in a unity package!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • MajjorNinja26M MajjorNinja26 referenced this topic on
                                  • I
                                    I
                                    INVERTED
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #20

                                    Anyone else getting a bug with the expression lines? cause like i can only make one disappear not both

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular