Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. LF: Slime Airi (not found)

LF: Slime Airi (not found)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
boothslimegirl avatarairiunsolvedlookingfornsfwfemalenswf avatarbooth assets
27 Posts 9 Posters 1.2k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    DAEDRICswat
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Q
      Q
      quantumtako
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Q
        Q
        quantumtako
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Q
          Q
          quantumtako
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • slinkyslunkyS
            slinkyslunkyS
            slinkyslunky
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            BUMP

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Q
              Q
              quantumtako
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • L LidyAra

                Apparently, this avatar is an Airi that's been modified to look like a slime. I found some of the parts used to make it separately, but I'd like to know if it's for sale anywhere.

                c800eff4-130b-4442-8764-41b116c7ede3-image.jpeg

                BaphometscurseB
                BaphometscurseB
                Baphometscurse
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @LidyAra this is the slime avi by mon, the link is here [register or login to view this hidden content] !

                Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                Q 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                  @LidyAra this is the slime avi by mon, the link is here [register or login to view this hidden content] !

                  Q
                  Q
                  quantumtako
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  @Baphometscurse could you resend the link? it says 404 not found. thank you!

                  BaphometscurseB 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • Q quantumtako

                    @Baphometscurse could you resend the link? it says 404 not found. thank you!

                    BaphometscurseB
                    BaphometscurseB
                    Baphometscurse
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @quantumtako Ohhh ok lemme grab a new link for you rq, I have her files somewhere so gimme a sec!

                    Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                    No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Q quantumtako

                      @Baphometscurse could you resend the link? it says 404 not found. thank you!

                      BaphometscurseB
                      BaphometscurseB
                      Baphometscurse
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @quantumtako [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                      soyshiiS L 2 Replies Last reply
                      1
                      • kutunga tinkiK
                        kutunga tinkiK
                        kutunga tinki
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        holy 8 gb is this really just a slime?

                        i have specific teastes~

                        BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • kutunga tinkiK kutunga tinki

                          holy 8 gb is this really just a slime?

                          BaphometscurseB
                          BaphometscurseB
                          Baphometscurse
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          @kutunga-tinki yes mons files are just HUGE

                          Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                          No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                            @quantumtako [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            soyshiiS
                            soyshiiS
                            soyshii
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            @Baphometscurse Can I add FT from Airi here?

                            BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • soyshiiS soyshii

                              @Baphometscurse Can I add FT from Airi here?

                              BaphometscurseB
                              BaphometscurseB
                              Baphometscurse
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              @soyshii I don't think the head is airi i think its milltina 95% sure but if it is airi it most likely could work, but i THINK she already has FT

                              Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                              No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                              soyshiiS 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                @soyshii I don't think the head is airi i think its milltina 95% sure but if it is airi it most likely could work, but i THINK she already has FT

                                soyshiiS
                                soyshiiS
                                soyshii
                                wrote on last edited by soyshii
                                #18

                                @Baphometscurse There is no FT in the menu itself, only expressions and blink eye. I patch it to FT, but it gives an error with the blueprint id. I delited it on the avatars, but the error remains 😞
                                and 402/256 parameters with FT

                                BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • soyshiiS soyshii

                                  @Baphometscurse There is no FT in the menu itself, only expressions and blink eye. I patch it to FT, but it gives an error with the blueprint id. I delited it on the avatars, but the error remains 😞
                                  and 402/256 parameters with FT

                                  BaphometscurseB
                                  BaphometscurseB
                                  Baphometscurse
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #19

                                  @soyshii yeee mons avis are huge, I've never added FT to any of theirs that i have (To broke for a headset with FT) but you could possibly try deleting some things like the tictac toe and the other gimmicks, that could possibly take down the size

                                  Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                  No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                  soyshiiS 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                    @soyshii yeee mons avis are huge, I've never added FT to any of theirs that i have (To broke for a headset with FT) but you could possibly try deleting some things like the tictac toe and the other gimmicks, that could possibly take down the size

                                    soyshiiS
                                    soyshiiS
                                    soyshii
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #20

                                    @Baphometscurse The only problem at the moment is the blueprint id. I just don't know what to do with it.

                                    BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • soyshiiS soyshii

                                      @Baphometscurse The only problem at the moment is the blueprint id. I just don't know what to do with it.

                                      BaphometscurseB
                                      BaphometscurseB
                                      Baphometscurse
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #21

                                      @soyshii can you ss the error? i can tryyy to help

                                      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                      soyshiiS 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                        @soyshii can you ss the error? i can tryyy to help

                                        soyshiiS
                                        soyshiiS
                                        soyshii
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #22

                                        @Baphometscurse f1a21dcc-8c1b-47b8-9dfd-eb8b742974a9-image.jpeg
                                        This error prevents the download

                                        BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • soyshiiS soyshii

                                          @Baphometscurse f1a21dcc-8c1b-47b8-9dfd-eb8b742974a9-image.jpeg
                                          This error prevents the download

                                          BaphometscurseB
                                          BaphometscurseB
                                          Baphometscurse
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #23

                                          @soyshii Ohh thats usually a super easy fix, what you wanna do is use another avatars Id, copy and paste it into slimes blueprint, click attach id,DONT UPLOAD IT! then clear the ID again, it should work, as its been the way I usually fix my issues with it

                                          Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                          No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                          soyshiiS 1 Reply Last reply
                                          👍
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular