BIG ST4TKORE FILE DROP (PLEASE UPVOTE)
-
a drive someone else gave me! dont quite remember who, but oh well
i also have both of st4ts bases!
-
a drive someone else gave me! dont quite remember who, but oh well
i also have both of st4ts bases!
@autotheism OMG youβre so peak ily
-
Can sumone run me through how to use the files! Sorry if this isnt where I should be asking q_q ive uploaded stuff in the past but I unfortunately dunno how to do anything that aint drag an drop... ack
@foxgllove Alright, so some of the files are mostly blender based. If you go into the zipped file, and see .blend and .png files, then it's intended for blender edits. Others that don't have that, I believe are ripped and therefore usually broken.
I have ST4TS paid Andre and some I believe ripped versions of the scene versions of their avatars. Some when you first load them will be pink. You go into the texture edit module (in blender), and go into edit I think. You're going to replace the image with the corrosponding one that SHOULD be in the file that the .blend file was in.
For ST4Ts models I've noticed the black.png in some of them are just for the outlines. If you want to change them I recommend selecting the outlines in edit mode, and then go into the uv unwrapping module, press l over the outlines you intend to specifically change, and project from view, shrink, then rearrange on the intended texture.Hope this helps!

(EDIT, in the future if there's a model/avi that are FBX files you can usually drag and drop into a blender project. Just make sure you have the textures for them though! I have ST4Ts Azure and TwoTime as such.)
-
does anyone have their glitchy red and steven



Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login