Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. (FOUND) Camilla RE Anime & Realistic (GoGo, PC, UE FT FT, Index Gestures)

(FOUND) Camilla RE Anime & Realistic (GoGo, PC, UE FT FT, Index Gestures)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
female avatarcheetahegirlhot
203 Posts 62 Posters 5.5k Views 37 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LalaLovesUL LalaLovesU

    @VPN they are not alone. All of us rolled our eyes so hard when we saw your weird ass posts asking people to DM you to get the link, saying you were fixing stuff while still sharing the link through dms like creeps, saying everything was fine.
    You mfs forgot where you actually are. Ripperstore and ripper/pirate websites in general are not about soft-gatekeeping the links but about sharing freely. Now you probably gonna act like it's on the rest of the world for not putting up with your childish, ego-tripping bs. But you're free to create your own discord and community so you can share stuff and beg for nitro or put your gross wishlist where everybody can see it. But this is internet, and fortunately not everybody lost their common senses, balance has been restored.
    Thanks for the files, I wish we didn't have to slap some common sense into you. Ugly we have to go through all this even tho we're all supposed to be adults.

    Peace ✌️

    M I K O S H IM
    M I K O S H IM
    M I K O S H I
    wrote on last edited by
    #164

    @LalaLovesU never shared the link dawg.. to anyone i waws fixing it. dont get my words mixed up nore put words in my mouth dawg. yet again learn to read

    1 Reply Last reply
    🤡 🍆 😂
    -2
    • M I K O S H IM
      M I K O S H IM
      M I K O S H I
      wrote on last edited by
      #165

      gods you people are so fucking ass backwards

      I 1 Reply Last reply
      🤡 🍆 😂
      -1
      • M I K O S H IM M I K O S H I

        Me And Loved will Dm the files to anyone who wants them

        RAWR_OWO_07R
        RAWR_OWO_07R
        RAWR_OWO_07
        wrote on last edited by
        #166

        @VPN please meee, I love this aviiii <333

        Lena catL 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Luner_09L
          Luner_09L
          Luner_09
          wrote on last edited by
          #167

          so are the files found?

          Lena catL 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Luner_09L Luner_09

            so are the files found?

            Lena catL
            Lena catL
            Lena cat
            wrote on last edited by
            #168

            @Luner_09 https://forum.ripper.store/post/1949608 yeah above here !

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • RAWR_OWO_07R RAWR_OWO_07

              @VPN please meee, I love this aviiii <333

              Lena catL
              Lena catL
              Lena cat
              wrote on last edited by
              #169

              @RAWR_OWO_07 https://forum.ripper.store/post/1949608 here you go!

              1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • M I K O S H IM M I K O S H I

                gods you people are so fucking ass backwards

                I
                I
                ImSoTired04
                wrote on last edited by
                #170

                @VPN could I get them pls<3 the download above says too many people have downloaded them hahaha

                Lena catL 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I ImSoTired04

                  @VPN could I get them pls<3 the download above says too many people have downloaded them hahaha

                  Lena catL
                  Lena catL
                  Lena cat
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #171

                  @ImSoTired04 ill make another link give me 10 min.

                  frite101F 1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • Lena catL Lena cat

                    @ImSoTired04 ill make another link give me 10 min.

                    frite101F
                    frite101F
                    frite101
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #172

                    Yeah, doesn't help that it seems that drive link is also seemingly the link used to share the model on VRmodels, so that probs atleast contributed to the too many download issue

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Lena catL
                      Lena catL
                      Lena cat
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #173

                      [register or login to view this hidden content] heres a new lin yall.@frite101 yeah its my link its ok tho i got yall. @imsotired04 here you go!

                      ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ Q 2 Replies Last reply
                      5
                      • Lena catL Lena cat

                        [register or login to view this hidden content] heres a new lin yall.@frite101 yeah its my link its ok tho i got yall. @imsotired04 here you go!

                        ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
                        ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
                        ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪ
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #174
                        This post is deleted!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Lena catL
                          Lena catL
                          Lena cat
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #175

                          [register or login to view this hidden content] new link!

                          LalaLovesUL 1 Reply Last reply
                          👑
                          5
                          • Lena catL Lena cat

                            [register or login to view this hidden content] heres a new lin yall.@frite101 yeah its my link its ok tho i got yall. @imsotired04 here you go!

                            Q
                            Q
                            queen royale
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #176

                            @Lena-cat THANK YOU!!!!! ❤

                            fly sky high

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Lena catL Lena cat

                              [register or login to view this hidden content] new link!

                              LalaLovesUL
                              LalaLovesUL
                              LalaLovesU
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #177

                              @Lena-cat Take all my upvotes Queen!

                              = Bump Squad Captain >:3 =
                              ~ Any upvote is appreciated <3 ~

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • BluuuuB Bluuuu

                                @Lena-cat Thank you so much! I wish I could upvote you more but I reached the daily limit. I returned home to dozens of notifications, expecting the usual bump, but nope drama. Honestly it was blown out of porportion. Person A sending the file to Person B and nobody else so that they'll fix it, Person B who was supposed to fix it didn't do it before Person A decided to leak it. Person A and B claiming the file is fine when others complain it was broken despite the wait for them to fix it? Person A saying they block people who dm, so you need to ask first then they'll dm the link. Then of course half the people here don't have the rep to dm in the first place so they need to add Person A or ask Person A when just posting the link could have been oh so simple. If they're scared of DMCA, dms have the same risk because anyone who acquires it will report it or may send it to other sources. If you post it, someone else will just repost it like it happened now. This was so extra for just another egirl avatar, almost all of leche's avatars have been leaked already, this avatar is nothing new like..it is not some BIG drop truthfully for all of this. Anyways thanks for those who purchased, those who took the time to upload the file and send a link. I hope you all have a wonderful day and your pillows are cold on both sides ❤ Also I messed person A and they didn't even sned me and my friend the file but had time to spam reply defend every message and claim this place is toxic.

                                ilovegiyuunsabiI
                                ilovegiyuunsabiI
                                ilovegiyuunsabi
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #178

                                @Bluuuu clock it queen, love to see everything going back to normal after all that stuff ❤

                                --- just a simple girl --
                                obsessed w/ the new booth avi Mayo :O
                                (always on lookout for Milfy&Milltina&Manuka stuff:3)
                                mwahh<3
                                love yall!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                3
                                • DaCatD
                                  DaCatD
                                  DaCat
                                  wrote on last edited by DaCat
                                  #179

                                  the download expired. is there any possible way I could also get the files for her?

                                  BluuuuB 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • DaCatD DaCat

                                    the download expired. is there any possible way I could also get the files for her?

                                    BluuuuB
                                    BluuuuB
                                    Bluuuu
                                    wrote on last edited by Bluuuu
                                    #180

                                    @DaCat Are you sure? They work fine for me.
                                    https://forum.ripper.store/post/1951450
                                    https://forum.ripper.store/post/1951662

                                    I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                                    I don't do trading, don't bother!

                                    DaCatD 1 Reply Last reply
                                    🖤
                                    2
                                    • BluuuuB Bluuuu

                                      @DaCat Are you sure? They work fine for me.
                                      https://forum.ripper.store/post/1951450
                                      https://forum.ripper.store/post/1951662

                                      DaCatD
                                      DaCatD
                                      DaCat
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #181

                                      @Bluuuu those worked ig I didn't see them tyty

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      2
                                      • DaCatD
                                        DaCatD
                                        DaCat
                                        wrote on last edited by DaCat
                                        #182

                                        nother question, has anyone had trouble with the face tracking? edit, i see that she is broken in that regards now

                                        Lena catL 1 Reply Last reply
                                        2
                                        • DaCatD DaCat

                                          nother question, has anyone had trouble with the face tracking? edit, i see that she is broken in that regards now

                                          Lena catL
                                          Lena catL
                                          Lena cat
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #183

                                          @DaCat guess shes doing a patch on it idk when it comes out or if yall will even get it 5df86d3a-10be-4287-a06a-d7b039b43488-image.jpeg

                                          DaCatD 1 Reply Last reply
                                          👑
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular