Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Jane Doe (crazymangovr)

Jane Doe (crazymangovr)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
zenlesszonezerojane doefemale and futa
576 Posts 293 Posters 22.7k Views 87 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mr_NeutM Mr_Neut

    When I downloaded the file and went into vr, my hands are stuck in a ā€œcā€ shape but the gestures still work.

    Mr_NeutM
    Mr_NeutM
    Mr_Neut
    wrote last edited by
    #566

    Can someone please help me with fixing this issue? I should probably explain a little more, I got the unity package and I got all the dependencies that the project needs after a pain in the butt to find them. I put them into vcc and also some direct unity package downloads (and I still don't know if I got those right). I then let VRCfury help me out with auto fixing things when publishing the avatar and when I go into vrchat with my quest 3 headset I do the hand gestures but the hands don't move at all and instead they are stuck in the resting hand position! The facial expressions still work as if the hands are doing the finger gestures. This is just one of the problems but I don't really mind the second issue because I have full body tracking but the legs don't move for when I get on my pc or even with the stand alone quest headset with no FBT on. Sorry for the long message but I would love for someone to help me out with this.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • mxmiiiM mxmiii

      Finished everything a second time because it apparently was too big, lol. Also made it into a unity package per request so it'll be an easy drop & upload. I don't want her hijacking the link, so DM/Request for it ā¤

      Mr_NeutM
      Mr_NeutM
      Mr_Neut
      wrote last edited by
      #567

      @mxmiii Dont know If im late for this but can I also request this?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        MagicalWindows95
        wrote last edited by MagicalWindows95
        #568

        @baphometscurse can i get files, please?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • mishimi13M
          mishimi13M
          mishimi13
          wrote last edited by
          #569

          @baphometscurse could i get the files as well pls? ^^

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

            @WilbertBark69 You didn't gotta do all that for me to send you the file bro šŸ˜•

            D
            D
            DAEDRICswat
            wrote last edited by
            #570

            @Baphometscurse may I get the link as well 😃 Thank you so much ahead of time! Upvotting!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

              @WilbertBark69 You didn't gotta do all that for me to send you the file bro šŸ˜•

              yalllahY
              yalllahY
              yalllah
              wrote last edited by
              #571

              @Baphometscurse can I get the files please šŸ˜„

              ya

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • mxmiiiM mxmiii

                at work rn, I will dm everyone the reupload afterwards!

                M
                M
                MemChud67
                wrote last edited by
                #572

                @mxmiii can i get the avi pls

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                  Caught up on sending stuff~

                  M
                  M
                  MemChud67
                  wrote last edited by
                  #573

                  @Baphometscurse pls send link

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • mxmiiiM mxmiii

                    I will be sending EVERYONE a brand new file, i realized some of my fixes broke with changing the animation layer. If you notice anything else wrong, please let me know so i can fix it up!

                    LuciferiaL
                    LuciferiaL
                    Luciferia
                    wrote last edited by
                    #574

                    @mxmiii Do you perchance still have the files on hand?

                    BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • LuciferiaL Luciferia

                      @mxmiii Do you perchance still have the files on hand?

                      BaphometscurseB
                      BaphometscurseB
                      Baphometscurse
                      wrote last edited by
                      #575

                      @Luciferia im the one sending filesss out

                      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                      noveryN 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                        @Luciferia im the one sending filesss out

                        noveryN
                        noveryN
                        novery
                        wrote last edited by
                        #576

                        @Baphometscurse may i get them as well?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular