Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Jane Doe (crazymangovr)

Jane Doe (crazymangovr)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
zenlesszonezerojane doefemale and futa
567 Posts 286 Posters 20.4k Views 86 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EllyauwuE
    EllyauwuE
    Ellyauwu
    wrote last edited by
    #553

    @baphometscurse could i have the files pls

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

      @Hoshino there is no link to buy it but here is her account if you wanna rip or get someone to rip all her avis off of it https://vrchat.com/home/user/usr_82eb5a4a-06cb-450c-8701-f044118caf62

      miwakokoM
      miwakokoM
      miwakoko
      wrote last edited by
      #554

      @Baphometscurse

      Can I get the link to the avatar?
      I saw you had it on another thread but I ended up losing it šŸ˜–

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Mr_NeutM
        Mr_NeutM
        Mr_Neut
        wrote last edited by
        #555

        @Baphometscurse May I please also have this avatar?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • mxmiiiM mxmiii

          Finished everything a second time because it apparently was too big, lol. Also made it into a unity package per request so it'll be an easy drop & upload. I don't want her hijacking the link, so DM/Request for it ā¤

          mimiiiiM
          mimiiiiM
          mimiiii
          wrote last edited by
          #556

          @mxmiii can i get a dm pleasee

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

            all caught up rn! don't forget to upvote me and @mxmiii !

            mimiiiiM
            mimiiiiM
            mimiiii
            wrote last edited by
            #557

            @Baphometscurse can i get the files pleasee

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • lunessenceL
              lunessenceL
              lunessence
              wrote last edited by
              #558

              @Baphometscurse may i have the files too please

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M
                M
                mwipod
                wrote last edited by
                #559

                same

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Mr_NeutM
                  Mr_NeutM
                  Mr_Neut
                  wrote last edited by Mr_Neut
                  #560

                  I need to know the dependencies so can someone please let me know what I need to download?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                    Caught up on sending~ don't forget to upvote

                    D
                    D
                    dadadfggagw
                    wrote last edited by
                    #561

                    @Baphometscurse may i have the files as well?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Mr_NeutM
                      Mr_NeutM
                      Mr_Neut
                      wrote last edited by
                      #562

                      When I downloaded the file and went into vr, my hands are stuck in a ā€œcā€ shape but the gestures still work.

                      Mr_NeutM 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S
                        S
                        Shlastar
                        wrote last edited by
                        #563

                        I have a quick question,I have the file too, but once I open it in Unity, it causes a ton of lag. Is that normal? ^^'

                        Mr_NeutM 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                          @WilbertBark69 You didn't gotta do all that for me to send you the file bro šŸ˜•

                          sweetsensationS
                          sweetsensationS
                          sweetsensation
                          wrote last edited by
                          #564

                          @Baphometscurse can i also get the files...

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S Shlastar

                            I have a quick question,I have the file too, but once I open it in Unity, it causes a ton of lag. Is that normal? ^^'

                            Mr_NeutM
                            Mr_NeutM
                            Mr_Neut
                            wrote last edited by
                            #565

                            @Shlastar for me it tends to get a little laggy

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Mr_NeutM Mr_Neut

                              When I downloaded the file and went into vr, my hands are stuck in a ā€œcā€ shape but the gestures still work.

                              Mr_NeutM
                              Mr_NeutM
                              Mr_Neut
                              wrote last edited by
                              #566

                              Can someone please help me with fixing this issue? I should probably explain a little more, I got the unity package and I got all the dependencies that the project needs after a pain in the butt to find them. I put them into vcc and also some direct unity package downloads (and I still don't know if I got those right). I then let VRCfury help me out with auto fixing things when publishing the avatar and when I go into vrchat with my quest 3 headset I do the hand gestures but the hands don't move at all and instead they are stuck in the resting hand position! The facial expressions still work as if the hands are doing the finger gestures. This is just one of the problems but I don't really mind the second issue because I have full body tracking but the legs don't move for when I get on my pc or even with the stand alone quest headset with no FBT on. Sorry for the long message but I would love for someone to help me out with this.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • mxmiiiM mxmiii

                                Finished everything a second time because it apparently was too big, lol. Also made it into a unity package per request so it'll be an easy drop & upload. I don't want her hijacking the link, so DM/Request for it ā¤

                                Mr_NeutM
                                Mr_NeutM
                                Mr_Neut
                                wrote last edited by
                                #567

                                @mxmiii Dont know If im late for this but can I also request this?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular