Taebaek by Fluez
-
Bump
-
Here you go :3
i have a very big questio,can someone make a good SPP file for it?it have only photoshop files@Eviin Omg!! You're a lifesaver! Thank you so much!
I wanted to buy this avatar but I was scared because of the bad reviews on Jinxxy, and there was no way to test it to see if it worked well or not. You are amazing, thank you so much!! I've never used Photoshop for texturing, so I'll see if there's a way to transfer the layers to Substance Painter. -
@Eviin Omg!! You're a lifesaver! Thank you so much!
I wanted to buy this avatar but I was scared because of the bad reviews on Jinxxy, and there was no way to test it to see if it worked well or not. You are amazing, thank you so much!! I've never used Photoshop for texturing, so I'll see if there's a way to transfer the layers to Substance Painter.@Somna2025 yea i got the same feeling,but some days after,the guy made an update. it need a bit of refining too,but overall isnt too bad,even with FBT. just not a fan of modular avatar,so i will redo all the stuff in vrc fury
-
Here you go :3
i have a very big questio,can someone make a good SPP file for it?it have only photoshop files
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
