Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Trading Vbridger version 1.1.5.3 with dlc for any live2d learning materials (study files, courses, psds,etc.)

Trading Vbridger version 1.1.5.3 with dlc for any live2d learning materials (study files, courses, psds,etc.)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
vtuberlive 2dlive2dvbridgerlive2d rigging
17 Posts 3 Posters 677 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M mochi_rose_

    @Fxmldr35 im sorry the closest thing I have is https://www.etsy.com/listing/4403383772/bunnyp-premade-live2d-model-vts :<

    Fxmldr35F
    Fxmldr35F
    Fxmldr35
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @mochi_rose_ I'll have to pass, sorry. Like I said im not interested in live2d models. Im looking for ready to rig psds, study files, courses, etc.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Fxmldr35F Fxmldr35

      @mochi_rose_ No, sorry. I can trade it for this which costs like 3 bucks https://antiquedollhouse.booth.pm/items/8557314

      M
      M
      mochi_rose_
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      @Fxmldr35 Mb not tryign to be rude or anything idk if im confused but is this not a model?

      Fxmldr35F 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M mochi_rose_

        @Fxmldr35 Mb not tryign to be rude or anything idk if im confused but is this not a model?

        Fxmldr35F
        Fxmldr35F
        Fxmldr35
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        @mochi_rose_ Its a psd file! Its an artwork thats rigged/animated via live2d and eventually turned into a vtuber model (moc3 file)

        M 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • Fxmldr35F Fxmldr35

          @mochi_rose_ Its a psd file! Its an artwork thats rigged/animated via live2d and eventually turned into a vtuber model (moc3 file)

          M
          M
          mochi_rose_
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          @Fxmldr35 I SEE OMG IM BLIND IM SO SORRY ToT

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Fxmldr35F Fxmldr35

            @mochi_rose_ Its a psd file! Its an artwork thats rigged/animated via live2d and eventually turned into a vtuber model (moc3 file)

            M
            M
            mochi_rose_
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            @Fxmldr35 https://vgen.co/kazydraws/product/vtuber-model-study-file-psd/e0ccb195-7b88-48bc-b091-0a8d09687277 I have this which is a psd file 😆

            Fxmldr35F E 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • M mochi_rose_

              @Fxmldr35 https://vgen.co/kazydraws/product/vtuber-model-study-file-psd/e0ccb195-7b88-48bc-b091-0a8d09687277 I have this which is a psd file 😆

              Fxmldr35F
              Fxmldr35F
              Fxmldr35
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              @mochi_rose_ I already have this one sorry

              M 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Fxmldr35F Fxmldr35

                @mochi_rose_ I already have this one sorry

                M
                M
                mochi_rose_
                wrote on last edited by
                #13

                @Fxmldr35 dang bummer well I dont really have anything else sorry >.< I hope you can get the psd file tho! 🙂

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M mochi_rose_

                  @Fxmldr35 https://vgen.co/kazydraws/product/vtuber-model-study-file-psd/e0ccb195-7b88-48bc-b091-0a8d09687277 I have this which is a psd file 😆

                  E
                  E
                  EmasYAlgoMas
                  wrote last edited by
                  #14

                  @mochi_rose_ could You pass me that for free 😞

                  M 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • E EmasYAlgoMas

                    @mochi_rose_ could You pass me that for free 😞

                    M
                    M
                    mochi_rose_
                    wrote last edited by
                    #15

                    @EmasYAlgoMas sure! [register or login to view this hidden content] (first time doing this so hope it works >.<)

                    E 2 Replies Last reply
                    1
                    • M mochi_rose_

                      @EmasYAlgoMas sure! [register or login to view this hidden content] (first time doing this so hope it works >.<)

                      E
                      E
                      EmasYAlgoMas
                      wrote last edited by
                      #16

                      @mochi_rose_ bro you are the GOAT tysm have a good day (=

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • M mochi_rose_

                        @EmasYAlgoMas sure! [register or login to view this hidden content] (first time doing this so hope it works >.<)

                        E
                        E
                        EmasYAlgoMas
                        wrote last edited by
                        #17

                        @mochi_rose_ btw how did you open the clips? cuz I couldnt open them

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular