Trading Vbridger version 1.1.5.3 with dlc for any live2d learning materials (study files, courses, psds,etc.)
-
Can I please get the link for free? ToT
-
Can I please get the link for free? ToT
@mochi_rose_ No, sorry. I can trade it for this which costs like 3 bucks https://antiquedollhouse.booth.pm/items/8557314
-
@mochi_rose_ No, sorry. I can trade it for this which costs like 3 bucks https://antiquedollhouse.booth.pm/items/8557314
@Fxmldr35 can I trade you this instead? :3
https://booth.pm/ja/items/7286678 -
@Fxmldr35 can I trade you this instead? :3
https://booth.pm/ja/items/7286678@mochi_rose_ Not looking for models, sorry
-
@mochi_rose_ Not looking for models, sorry
@Fxmldr35 im sorry the closest thing I have is https://www.etsy.com/listing/4403383772/bunnyp-premade-live2d-model-vts :<
-
@Fxmldr35 im sorry the closest thing I have is https://www.etsy.com/listing/4403383772/bunnyp-premade-live2d-model-vts :<
@mochi_rose_ I'll have to pass, sorry. Like I said im not interested in live2d models. Im looking for ready to rig psds, study files, courses, etc.
-
@mochi_rose_ No, sorry. I can trade it for this which costs like 3 bucks https://antiquedollhouse.booth.pm/items/8557314
@Fxmldr35 Mb not tryign to be rude or anything idk if im confused but is this not a model?
-
@Fxmldr35 Mb not tryign to be rude or anything idk if im confused but is this not a model?
@mochi_rose_ Its a psd file! Its an artwork thats rigged/animated via live2d and eventually turned into a vtuber model (moc3 file)
-
@mochi_rose_ Its a psd file! Its an artwork thats rigged/animated via live2d and eventually turned into a vtuber model (moc3 file)
@Fxmldr35 I SEE OMG IM BLIND IM SO SORRY ToT
-
@mochi_rose_ Its a psd file! Its an artwork thats rigged/animated via live2d and eventually turned into a vtuber model (moc3 file)
@Fxmldr35 https://vgen.co/kazydraws/product/vtuber-model-study-file-psd/e0ccb195-7b88-48bc-b091-0a8d09687277 I have this which is a psd file

-
@Fxmldr35 https://vgen.co/kazydraws/product/vtuber-model-study-file-psd/e0ccb195-7b88-48bc-b091-0a8d09687277 I have this which is a psd file

@mochi_rose_ I already have this one sorry
-
@mochi_rose_ I already have this one sorry
@Fxmldr35 dang bummer well I dont really have anything else sorry >.< I hope you can get the psd file tho!

-
@Fxmldr35 https://vgen.co/kazydraws/product/vtuber-model-study-file-psd/e0ccb195-7b88-48bc-b091-0a8d09687277 I have this which is a psd file

@mochi_rose_ could You pass me that for free

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
