Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF Snowtime Rudie by FUNGUS_FACTORY

LF Snowtime Rudie by FUNGUS_FACTORY

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Furry Avatars
dandydandysworlddandys worldrudiereindeerdeerfurrychristmasicesnowstylizedroblox
4 Posts 3 Posters 307 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BobbyMyBearhugB
    BobbyMyBearhugB
    BobbyMyBearhug
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    08de0f24-bc94-47c8-ad64-92255f9ba756-image.jpeg
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_11d2f12f-a04e-4fed-972a-a9d42f7a1c85

    Since Fungus says they don't plan to put this avi up for sale, I wanted to see if anyone could rip it instead. I want it so I can re-texture it into a regular Rudie. It would be great if anyone could snag this avi!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BobbyMyBearhugB
      BobbyMyBearhugB
      BobbyMyBearhug
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      I have this model! If enough people ask for it, I'll put it here!

      NightveilN w a hW 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • BobbyMyBearhugB BobbyMyBearhug has marked this topic as solved
      • BobbyMyBearhugB BobbyMyBearhug

        I have this model! If enough people ask for it, I'll put it here!

        NightveilN
        NightveilN
        Nightveil
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @BobbyMyBearhug ill take it

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BobbyMyBearhugB BobbyMyBearhug

          I have this model! If enough people ask for it, I'll put it here!

          w a hW
          w a hW
          w a h
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @BobbyMyBearhug yes

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular