Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. FEMBOY EDIT LEXI BY NATSUMIVR

FEMBOY EDIT LEXI BY NATSUMIVR

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
femboy
7 Posts 3 Posters 1.1k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
    Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
    Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Decided to make a femboy edit of this avi, I AM STILL WORING ON THE REQUESTED ONES THAT PEOPLE HAVE DM'ED ME ABOUT, IT WILL TAKE A WHILE, SO SORRY IN ADVANCE!

    https://payhip.com/b/GBC0Z

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    1 Reply Last reply
    💜
    7
    • PEN ManosP
      PEN ManosP
      PEN Manos
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Does he have a LOLLIPOP?

      TYSM

      alt text

      💜 ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅💜

      Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Viking_VirusV
        Viking_VirusV
        Viking_Virus
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        love it, but can you add a butt/thigh slider to shrink them? its so thicc LOL theres only sliders to make them bigger which will not work for me 😛

        Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Viking_VirusV Viking_Virus

          love it, but can you add a butt/thigh slider to shrink them? its so thicc LOL theres only sliders to make them bigger which will not work for me 😛

          Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
          Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
          Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Viking_Virus i dont know how to make sliders, so sorry!! if you want the ass to not be so thicc you'd need to put it in blender yourself, again so sorry!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • PEN ManosP PEN Manos

            Does he have a LOLLIPOP?

            TYSM

            alt text

            Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
            Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
            Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @PEN-Manos he does not, but i did add sps, the reason i do not add the lolipop is being they are made for me alone and i sometimes share them, but i am a trans man so i dont add the lolipop so i feel more seen as a trans man

            PEN ManosP 1 Reply Last reply
            4
            • Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ

              @PEN-Manos he does not, but i did add sps, the reason i do not add the lolipop is being they are made for me alone and i sometimes share them, but i am a trans man so i dont add the lolipop so i feel more seen as a trans man

              PEN ManosP
              PEN ManosP
              PEN Manos
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Ċäṅḋÿ-ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ
              I apologize if I have upset you unintentionally. Thank you so much, I appreciate what you do. I wish you happy days.💜

              💜 ⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅💜

              Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • PEN ManosP PEN Manos

                @Ċäṅḋÿ-ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ
                I apologize if I have upset you unintentionally. Thank you so much, I appreciate what you do. I wish you happy days.💜

                Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @PEN-Manos I'm not upset I promise, was just explaining why I don't add the lollipop, you're completely fine I promise 💜

                1 Reply Last reply
                💜
                1

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular