Sebastian Solace By SweetNoodles
-

I'm looking for the unity package
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
-
-
-
Bump
-
-
bump
-
bump
-
@sinonasimpsolars converted it and I've tested it within Unity which seems to work correctly, I'm going to do some VRchat testing and create a Unity package of the original once I can get the toggles and other options working correctly, Heres the link by Sinonasimpsolars of the model -
-
-
@LU73_99 Considering you didn't make the model yeah its pretty shitty to resell something you didn't make.
-
-
@LU73_99 Considering you didn't make the model yeah its pretty shitty to resell something you didn't make.
@Crash_Override its normal for people to resell offsale models lmao.
-
@rainworld one person paid 20 for all files
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
no