if: velvet by graveteeths
-
Welp I got them

@TheAlbinoRaven gonna send them in here gng?
-
Welp I got them

@TheAlbinoRaven Please share!
-
Iโm gonna keep the files for now. Iโll link them soon. But I canโt at the moment.
-
bump
-
Iโm gonna keep the files for now. Iโll link them soon. But I canโt at the moment.
@TheAlbinoRaven why canโt you send them at the moment??? sounds to me like you donโt got them
-
@TheAlbinoRaven why canโt you send them at the moment??? sounds to me like you donโt got them
@notimportantlol if are gonna be rude. I wonโt send them.
-
@notimportantlol if are gonna be rude. I wonโt send them.
@TheAlbinoRaven it would be really nice if u did share them!! the model is so pretty.
if anything, if u ARENT gonna share it, dont wave it around in our faces!
(lighthearted im not tryna be mean at all.)however a lot of people including myself would appreciate if you gave the files!
-
@TheAlbinoRaven it would be really nice if u did share them!! the model is so pretty.
if anything, if u ARENT gonna share it, dont wave it around in our faces!
(lighthearted im not tryna be mean at all.)however a lot of people including myself would appreciate if you gave the files!
@lute Iโm not waving it yalls faces. Iโm just not at my damn computer. If youll gonna fucking rude. Iโm not gonna send them. There is no point in starting drama for no reason. Just be fucking patient.
-
@lute Iโm not waving it yalls faces. Iโm just not at my damn computer. If youll gonna fucking rude. Iโm not gonna send them. There is no point in starting drama for no reason. Just be fucking patient.
@TheAlbinoRaven you never specified that you were at your computer how were we supposed to know dude
and also, how was I being rude? -
@lute Iโm not waving it yalls faces. Iโm just not at my damn computer. If youll gonna fucking rude. Iโm not gonna send them. There is no point in starting drama for no reason. Just be fucking patient.
@TheAlbinoRaven I'm okay with waiting, a ping would be much appreciated when you do

-
@lute Iโm not waving it yalls faces. Iโm just not at my damn computer. If youll gonna fucking rude. Iโm not gonna send them. There is no point in starting drama for no reason. Just be fucking patient.
@TheAlbinoRaven im not trying to be rude at all! i agree with you; if people can't be patient, then dont give it to them. no drama at all man! im sure we can all wait.
-
bump
-
-
I hate gatekeepers so here you go

-
@TheAlbinoRaven I'm okay with waiting, a ping would be much appreciated when you do

-
I hate gatekeepers so here you go

@Venomdoug76 OMGG TYYSM!!!
-
I hate gatekeepers so here you go

@Venomdoug76 THANK YOU FOR EXISTING

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login