Need a Recreation of frennis nightclub chunky type_0 (I can also help with quest porting!)
-
Cool
-
ah that's nice to hear as i'm almost complete with my VRC Port of the recreation to some extent as i figured on how bring the shapekeys into unity, as i realized that it's missing visemes anyway.
-
Well... this thread is about the Type 0, so I'll save the Fexa for another time... but here's a preview of her... I made her abs more prominent and also made her a little more muscular. (It's a W.I.P.)

@OnlyFurry Will we ever see her again :{
-
@OnlyFurry Will we ever see her again :{
@bo we may have to wait a whole entire funeral doom metal song so to answer that question, longer than a funeral doom metal song.
-
Sorry for leaving for quite a while... work and college take up a lot of my time, but I'm always here checking in...
@OnlyFurry no problem ma frend, we are a comunity right?, we suppor eachother
-
Right, as for the fexa, I finished editing it a long time ago. “Okay, so you finished it why don’t you post it here?” Simple: another user already has the rights to it, so… I can’t post it… sorry
. Unless that user gives me permission to post it publicly.@OnlyFurry Ahh whattt, dude that sucks a lot, its ok if they dont want it out there. If we cant have it, can we see what she looks like fully?
-
Right, as for the fexa, I finished editing it a long time ago. “Okay, so you finished it why don’t you post it here?” Simple: another user already has the rights to it, so… I can’t post it… sorry
. Unless that user gives me permission to post it publicly.@OnlyFurry does that work like that ? its a edit of someone elses model thats a interpretation of someone elses ip does anyone here have rights to it ? this is a legit question im asking im not trying to be rude or begging im looking to get into avi creation in the future and this feels like something i need to know
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login