Need a Recreation of frennis nightclub chunky type_0 (I can also help with quest porting!)
-
@Dynasty yep its being worked on by someone.
-
@bo Oh, I applied a mask to the arms it's in the modifiers... you can delete it if you want the modifier won't interfere with anything.
-
OnlyFurry Ok i got that but also this, i kinda forgot to add this to but type 0 normals clouths are see through for some reason, is there a way to fix it or is it just the way it is

-
@bo Oh, that's easy to fix. Go to the “Top” materials, in the “Surface” section, disable backface culling for the camera, and you're done. :3
@OnlyFurry I think it is disable? Im not to sure because i dont ever use blender as much as unity

-
@bo Oh, that's easy to fix. Go to the “Top” materials, in the “Surface” section, disable backface culling for the camera, and you're done. :3
@OnlyFurry i think i did disable it, it still didnt work
-
@OnlyFurry i think i did disable it, it still didnt work
@bo It's okay, it wouldn't have helped much anyway I figured out the problem... When I was making the edits, I usually delete the outlines just for aesthetic reasons, but I ended up deleting the clothing mesh
. I'm already making the corrections... Sorry for my lack of attention. -
@bo It's okay, it wouldn't have helped much anyway I figured out the problem... When I was making the edits, I usually delete the outlines just for aesthetic reasons, but I ended up deleting the clothing mesh
. I'm already making the corrections... Sorry for my lack of attention.@OnlyFurry all good man, i just wanted to make sure everything was working before i started on the avi.
-
bump
-
bump for unity port
-
Okay, I think that solves it... “Type 0 isn’t really a monster she just wants to make some friends... even if she sometimes scares everyone. (Type 0 reaches out her hand to you... but will you accept her friendship?)”
@OnlyFurry Ok so, everything is fine besides one thing, The left breast when i add phys bones on dont move but the right boob does?? Im not sure if its a blender thing or a model thing
-
@OnlyFurry Ok so, everything is fine besides one thing, The left breast when i add phys bones on dont move but the right boob does?? Im not sure if its a blender thing or a model thing
-
@OnlyFurry Im not using add ons
-
@OnlyFurry There fine on blender but in unity there diffrent

-
I believe that miiight be unity? not sure it could also be blender
-
the bones in the blender are facing down just move them in edit mode straight like the other bone in the boob area
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login