Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Evanescia Hsr Vrc Avatar

Evanescia Hsr Vrc Avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
honkaihoyoverse
15 Posts 2 Posters 397 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

    @Sheggy69 I can lwk see what I can do, i've been working on other models by harzoo, so i can try my hand at it

    Sheggy69S
    Sheggy69S
    Sheggy69
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @Baphometscurse Okay tell me what you can do.

    BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Sheggy69S Sheggy69

      @Baphometscurse Okay tell me what you can do.

      BaphometscurseB
      BaphometscurseB
      Baphometscurse
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      @Sheggy69 well are you able to tell me exactly whats somewhat broken on it? that would be really helpful!

      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

      Sheggy69S 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

        @Sheggy69 well are you able to tell me exactly whats somewhat broken on it? that would be really helpful!

        Sheggy69S
        Sheggy69S
        Sheggy69
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        @Baphometscurse Ehh all i know is the stockings are too small apparently, even if i turn off the voluptuous feature

        BaphometscurseB 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • Sheggy69S Sheggy69

          @Baphometscurse Ehh all i know is the stockings are too small apparently, even if i turn off the voluptuous feature

          BaphometscurseB
          BaphometscurseB
          Baphometscurse
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          @Sheggy69 I can see what i can do with it in unity, Is there like anything you want added to her? (besides like the obvious pcs, sps, gogo)

          Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
          No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

          Sheggy69S 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • Sheggy69S Sheggy69

            @Baphometscurse Ehh all i know is the stockings are too small apparently, even if i turn off the voluptuous feature

            BaphometscurseB
            BaphometscurseB
            Baphometscurse
            wrote on last edited by Baphometscurse
            #9

            @Sheggy69 Quick question, did it look like this before you exported her? i put the unity pkg you provided into a brand new project and she looks like this 18b55a8a-35ea-410c-b7e8-58fa19ca8c81-image.jpeg

            edit: figured it out

            Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
            No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

              @Sheggy69 I can see what i can do with it in unity, Is there like anything you want added to her? (besides like the obvious pcs, sps, gogo)

              Sheggy69S
              Sheggy69S
              Sheggy69
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              @Baphometscurse I want like the weapon to work and also the shaders to look close to the game

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                @Sheggy69 I can see what i can do with it in unity, Is there like anything you want added to her? (besides like the obvious pcs, sps, gogo)

                Sheggy69S
                Sheggy69S
                Sheggy69
                wrote on last edited by Sheggy69
                #11

                @Baphometscurse i would also want like sliders with the voluptuous thingy, futa aswell

                BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Sheggy69S Sheggy69

                  @Baphometscurse i would also want like sliders with the voluptuous thingy, futa aswell

                  BaphometscurseB
                  BaphometscurseB
                  Baphometscurse
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  @Sheggy69 ok so with the body, I messed around and certain parts like the breast and the arms are just missing

                  Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                  No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                  Sheggy69S 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                    @Sheggy69 ok so with the body, I messed around and certain parts like the breast and the arms are just missing

                    Sheggy69S
                    Sheggy69S
                    Sheggy69
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    @Baphometscurse there is the original blend file i have linked, if nothing works

                    BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Sheggy69S Sheggy69

                      @Baphometscurse there is the original blend file i have linked, if nothing works

                      BaphometscurseB
                      BaphometscurseB
                      Baphometscurse
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      @Sheggy69 I'm so sorry to say i'll have to step down from messing with this, I have a bunch of things going on atm that are keeping me busy!

                      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                      Sheggy69S 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                        @Sheggy69 I'm so sorry to say i'll have to step down from messing with this, I have a bunch of things going on atm that are keeping me busy!

                        Sheggy69S
                        Sheggy69S
                        Sheggy69
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #15

                        @Baphometscurse okay

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular