Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. Promotions
  4. I can upload and fix/add assets to avatars!

I can upload and fix/add assets to avatars!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Promotions
uploadinguploadsfixes
1 Posts 1 Posters 216 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • salazzlinS
    salazzlinS
    salazzlin
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Heyo! I'm posting to let everyone know I can upload avatars.

    Here's how this'll work:
    If an avatar only needs uploaded, I'll do it free of charge. I prefer to upload private, but can do public and have you clone it off me.
    How much will this cost you? Absolutely nothing. I enjoy uploading them.

    If an avatar needs minimal fixing, like VRCFury toggles or armature links, or you're having issues that result in a very quick fix, I'll also do that free of charge. I need to learn Unity better anyway.

    Huge fixes, like major, double digit errors that I can't just autofix my way through will run you from $5-$25, depending on time needed to fix.

    If you want assets added:
    Drag and drop, free.
    If it needs fixing: follow my fixing guide.
    If it needs fit to the avatar: We will discuss prices based on the complexity of getting it to fit. This will start at $10. Things like fitting a skinny e-girl heel to a big buff bear avatar will probably run about $45.

    I will do service trading for other trades. Offer me literally anything. I am not picky.

    I prefer chat through Signal or Discord if you're going to give me a mass amount of things to upload or come back a lot.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular