Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Midnight Customizable VTuber model #live2d

Midnight Customizable VTuber model #live2d

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
live2d
179 Posts 104 Posters 11.8k Views 42 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • thedesugunT
    thedesugunT
    thedesugun
    wrote last edited by
    #160

    @kiyra_56 May i also get the files please and thank youuu!!!

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • AlcyoneuspepsiA
      AlcyoneuspepsiA
      Alcyoneuspepsi
      wrote last edited by
      #161

      am i witnessing a war

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AlcyoneuspepsiA
        AlcyoneuspepsiA
        Alcyoneuspepsi
        wrote last edited by
        #162

        @kiyra_56 if you can, i want the files too

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

          So since someone seems adamant on reporting each link I post, I'm going to defer to messages for the time being.

          If you would like the files, please reach out there for now. If you can't message yet, ping me here.

          N
          N
          Natas
          wrote last edited by
          #163

          @kiyra_56 dm please ❤

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • kiyra_56K
            kiyra_56K
            kiyra_56
            wrote last edited by
            #164

            Looks like these links are staying up. So I'll post these here for now. If there are any issues, let me know and I can send via messages once more!

            https://tinyurl.com/yddnx8ut

            https://tinyurl.com/ycxup4aj

            Trade List!

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • fcdsa2F
              fcdsa2F
              fcdsa2
              wrote last edited by
              #165

              can someone send me the new link its down on all of them

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • C
                C
                coraa689
                wrote last edited by
                #166

                I need a new link pls 😭😭

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • kiyra_56K
                  kiyra_56K
                  kiyra_56
                  wrote last edited by
                  #167

                  Once again:

                  So since someone seems adamant on reporting each link I post in the threads within minutes, I'm going to defer to messages for the time being.

                  If you would like the files, please reach out there for now. If you can't message yet, ping me here.

                  Trade List!

                  M fayy98F PrichusP 3 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                    Once again:

                    So since someone seems adamant on reporting each link I post in the threads within minutes, I'm going to defer to messages for the time being.

                    If you would like the files, please reach out there for now. If you can't message yet, ping me here.

                    M
                    M
                    meganekkochan
                    wrote last edited by
                    #168

                    @kiyra_56 yess I wish to have the files too >.<

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • kitti.luvK
                      kitti.luvK
                      kitti.luv
                      wrote last edited by
                      #169

                      @kiyra_56 if u still have any link please let me know

                      K 1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • K
                        K
                        kikilovechu
                        wrote last edited by
                        #170

                        anyone got the updated link for the new pet update ❤

                        kiyra_56K 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • kitti.luvK kitti.luv

                          @kiyra_56 if u still have any link please let me know

                          K
                          K
                          kikilovechu
                          wrote last edited by
                          #171

                          @kitti.luv pls ❤ ty

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • W41fUW
                            W41fUW
                            W41fU
                            wrote last edited by
                            #172

                            Bump for reup ❤ every link i click dosn't work or appears as "error 404" :,C

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                              Once again:

                              So since someone seems adamant on reporting each link I post in the threads within minutes, I'm going to defer to messages for the time being.

                              If you would like the files, please reach out there for now. If you can't message yet, ping me here.

                              fayy98F
                              fayy98F
                              fayy98
                              wrote last edited by
                              #173

                              @kiyra_56 may i have the files please?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • K kikilovechu

                                anyone got the updated link for the new pet update ❤

                                kiyra_56K
                                kiyra_56K
                                kiyra_56
                                wrote last edited by
                                #174

                                @kikilovechu I've seen nothing about a pet update for this model

                                Trade List!

                                K 2 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                  Once again:

                                  So since someone seems adamant on reporting each link I post in the threads within minutes, I'm going to defer to messages for the time being.

                                  If you would like the files, please reach out there for now. If you can't message yet, ping me here.

                                  PrichusP
                                  PrichusP
                                  Prichus
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #175

                                  @kiyra_56 hii i would appreciate it if i got the link 😄

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                    @kikilovechu I've seen nothing about a pet update for this model

                                    K
                                    K
                                    kikilovechu
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #176

                                    kiyra_56 she posted it on her twitter - maybe its not out yet but were getting pets to add onto the vtuber

                                    kiyra_56K 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • K
                                      K
                                      kikilovechu
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #177

                                      NEED update lol

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                        @kikilovechu I've seen nothing about a pet update for this model

                                        K
                                        K
                                        kikilovechu
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #178

                                        @kiyra_56 ARE YOU ABLE TO SEND the latest update of whatever was last updated pls ❤

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • K kikilovechu

                                          kiyra_56 she posted it on her twitter - maybe its not out yet but were getting pets to add onto the vtuber

                                          kiyra_56K
                                          kiyra_56K
                                          kiyra_56
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #179

                                          @kikilovechu Ahh, I see it! I was looking at the wrong twitter. The studio, not the model twitter!

                                          Model is not currently updated as of this moment and the current model is still the v1.1 version!

                                          There is the "sleepover" update and the "pets" update coming from what I can see from the twitter, but no release date as of yet!

                                          For now, you can always message or ping me still for the current files for v1.1! I have to send it via inbox because otherwise the links get reported by anyone watching the threads here. 😖

                                          Trade List!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular