Lashes for Starlight Anime head?
-
Hi! I've been using the starlight anime head for months and I am shocked that nobody made add-on lashes for this head.
It's just a hassle to buy another head (Amelia's head) get the lashes off to use and edit it to fit every blendshape.. (it's even worse if you have FT, which I do). It's simply exhausting and annoying process especially if it is does incorrectly and or unevenly. I think it would be cool if someone could make lashes for the Starlight Anime head that is similar to the ones on Amelia's head! That includes the blendshapes from the head onto the lashes. I honestly would do this idea myself but I can't make assets
but yeah, anyways, this is a suggestion to anyone who likes creating assets and stuff! Please take this into consideration. 
Idea like this but for starlight anime head..
Eyelashes Add-on for Amelia HeadHeads mentioned:
-
@cutiebun https://payhip.com/b/5nRxS?ref=jinxxy
You can try with this -
its not too hard to fix them to the head, its a lot of editting but as someone making their own head rn, its not too hard. minas lash pack is one im trying to add rn for extra on pc and ill grab another kind for quest
-
its not too hard to fix them to the head, its a lot of editting but as someone making their own head rn, its not too hard. minas lash pack is one im trying to add rn for extra on pc and ill grab another kind for quest
@villianrae As I stated in the post that it's a hassle to me. I simply do not have the patience and I don't have the time. I made this post to make inspire people or encourage them to maybe make something similar to this!

-
@sealwifey Hey so like, THANK YOU? You're literally amazing for this!

-
@sealwifey Hey so like, THANK YOU? You're literally amazing for this!

-
@sealwifey I LOVE YOU
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
