Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Live2D
  5. LF: Midnight Customizable Vtuber Model - Moshie Studio

LF: Midnight Customizable Vtuber Model - Moshie Studio

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Live2D
live2dvtubercustomizablevgen
405 Posts 178 Posters 18.2k Views 90 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

    So since someone seems adamant on reporting each link I post, I'm going to defer to messages for the time being.

    If you would like the files, please reach out there for now. If you can't message yet, ping me here.

    L
    L
    Loter89
    wrote last edited by
    #393

    @kiyra_56 can i also get the link please?

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Y
      Y
      yiyi98
      wrote last edited by
      #394

      Pls 2.1

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

        Sending links still to messages if you want one. I'm about 240 links sent so far. If you guys could please leave a like. ❤️

        Please @ me so I don't miss you!

        L
        L
        lazuline
        wrote last edited by
        #395

        @kiyra_56 may i have a link as well? tysm!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

          Sending links still to messages if you want one. I'm about 240 links sent so far. If you guys could please leave a like. ❤️

          Please @ me so I don't miss you!

          theowlmanT
          theowlmanT
          theowlman
          wrote last edited by
          #396

          @kiyra_56 could i get the link to the 2.1 vers when u have time? tysm in advance ദ്ദി(• ˕ •マ

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

            @gonzalo I can not message you, your messages are off

            sugarsweetclawsS
            sugarsweetclawsS
            sugarsweetclaws
            wrote last edited by
            #397

            @kiyra_56 may i have a link in dms too please !

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

              @gonzalo I can not message you, your messages are off

              GonzaloG
              GonzaloG
              Gonzalo
              wrote last edited by Gonzalo
              #398

              @kiyra_56 kiyra_56 Sorry, I'm new here and hadn't noticed; I think you can do it now

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Moon_MaidenM
                Moon_MaidenM
                Moon_Maiden
                wrote last edited by
                #399

                @kiyra_56 Hello may i get the link for ver 2.1 if possible please?

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Moon_MaidenM
                  Moon_MaidenM
                  Moon_Maiden
                  wrote last edited by
                  #400

                  @exitinquiry May i have the files if possible?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • mimamuM
                    mimamuM
                    mimamu
                    wrote last edited by
                    #401

                    @kiyra_56 may i get the link for ver 2.1 please? TT

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                      @Mysmileisweak literally messaging links and bottle feeding 3 week old kittens! I'm earning some sort of karma I swear.

                      M
                      M
                      meowmeow390
                      wrote last edited by
                      #402

                      @kiyra_56 bottle feeding the babies??! you deserve the world omg (i'd ask for pics of them, but, ya know...)

                      kiyra_56K 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • M meowmeow390

                        @kiyra_56 bottle feeding the babies??! you deserve the world omg (i'd ask for pics of them, but, ya know...)

                        kiyra_56K
                        kiyra_56K
                        kiyra_56
                        wrote last edited by
                        #403

                        @meowmeow390 I gotcha boo 😽

                        Trade List!

                        Looking for Custom Models?
                        (Link is currently down due to reporting. Message or @ me if you need the link)

                        B 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • morosejesterM
                          morosejesterM
                          morosejester
                          wrote last edited by
                          #404

                          haii! bumping this. @kiyra_56 if you have the time, could you maybe message me the link please? thank u anyway :3

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                            @meowmeow390 I gotcha boo 😽

                            B
                            B
                            beep102
                            wrote last edited by
                            #405

                            @kiyra_56 can you send me the link pls?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular