Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Live2D
  5. LF: Midnight Customizable Vtuber Model - Moshie Studio

LF: Midnight Customizable Vtuber Model - Moshie Studio

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Live2D
live2dvtubercustomizablevgen
400 Posts 175 Posters 17.6k Views 90 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    mochi_rose_
    wrote last edited by
    #390

    @kiyra_56 Haiii! can I please have the most recent version please!!! >o< tysm!!

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • GonzaloG Gonzalo

      @kiyra_56 could I also get the link? thanks ❤

      kiyra_56K
      kiyra_56K
      kiyra_56
      wrote last edited by
      #391

      @gonzalo I can not message you, your messages are off

      Trade List!

      Looking for Custom Models?
      (Link is currently down due to reporting. Message or @ me if you need the link)

      sugarsweetclawsS GonzaloG 2 Replies Last reply
      💗
      0
      • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

        Sending links still to messages if you want one. I'm about 240 links sent so far. If you guys could please leave a like. ❤️

        Please @ me so I don't miss you!

        S
        S
        Strawberri
        wrote last edited by
        #392

        @kiyra_56 hii! could I get a link? tysm! 😄

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

          So since someone seems adamant on reporting each link I post, I'm going to defer to messages for the time being.

          If you would like the files, please reach out there for now. If you can't message yet, ping me here.

          L
          L
          Loter89
          wrote last edited by
          #393

          @kiyra_56 can i also get the link please?

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Y
            Y
            yiyi98
            wrote last edited by
            #394

            Pls 2.1

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

              Sending links still to messages if you want one. I'm about 240 links sent so far. If you guys could please leave a like. ❤️

              Please @ me so I don't miss you!

              L
              L
              lazuline
              wrote last edited by
              #395

              @kiyra_56 may i have a link as well? tysm!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                Sending links still to messages if you want one. I'm about 240 links sent so far. If you guys could please leave a like. ❤️

                Please @ me so I don't miss you!

                theowlmanT
                theowlmanT
                theowlman
                wrote last edited by
                #396

                @kiyra_56 could i get the link to the 2.1 vers when u have time? tysm in advance ദ്ദി(• ˕ •マ

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                  @gonzalo I can not message you, your messages are off

                  sugarsweetclawsS
                  sugarsweetclawsS
                  sugarsweetclaws
                  wrote last edited by
                  #397

                  @kiyra_56 may i have a link in dms too please !

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                    @gonzalo I can not message you, your messages are off

                    GonzaloG
                    GonzaloG
                    Gonzalo
                    wrote last edited by Gonzalo
                    #398

                    @kiyra_56 kiyra_56 Sorry, I'm new here and hadn't noticed; I think you can do it now

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Moon_MaidenM
                      Moon_MaidenM
                      Moon_Maiden
                      wrote last edited by
                      #399

                      @kiyra_56 Hello may i get the link for ver 2.1 if possible please?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Moon_MaidenM
                        Moon_MaidenM
                        Moon_Maiden
                        wrote last edited by
                        #400

                        @exitinquiry May i have the files if possible?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular