Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Live2D
  5. LF: Midnight Customizable Vtuber Model - Moshie Studio

LF: Midnight Customizable Vtuber Model - Moshie Studio

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Live2D
live2dvtubercustomizablevgen
388 Posts 168 Posters 17.1k Views 90 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • exitinquiryE exitinquiry

    i also have the 2.0 files if anyone needs them!! just @ me ❤

    G
    G
    goreygyaru
    wrote last edited by
    #377

    @exitinquiry link plssss

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • D
      D
      DyingBirdsSong
      wrote last edited by
      #378
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

        @Mysmileisweak literally messaging links and bottle feeding 3 week old kittens! I'm earning some sort of karma I swear.

        D
        D
        DyingBirdsSong
        wrote last edited by
        #379

        @kiyra_56 hello can i please get the link?

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • exitinquiryE exitinquiry

          i also have the 2.0 files if anyone needs them!! just @ me ❤

          D
          D
          DyingBirdsSong
          wrote last edited by
          #380

          @exitinquiry could i get the files?

          V 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

            Sending links still to messages if you want one. I'm about 240 links sent so far. If you guys could please leave a like. ❤️

            Please @ me so I don't miss you!

            V
            V
            vespytuber
            wrote last edited by
            #381

            @kiyra_56 if you can send i would be very appy

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • D DyingBirdsSong

              @exitinquiry could i get the files?

              V
              V
              vespytuber
              wrote last edited by
              #382

              @exitinquiry would be very appy if u could send

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                @Mysmileisweak literally messaging links and bottle feeding 3 week old kittens! I'm earning some sort of karma I swear.

                mimikyuniM
                mimikyuniM
                mimikyuni
                wrote last edited by
                #383

                @kiyra_56 Hello! Could you send me the link? Thank you for your kindness.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                  Sending links still to messages if you want one. I'm about 240 links sent so far. If you guys could please leave a like. ❤️

                  Please @ me so I don't miss you!

                  O
                  O
                  ohohoh
                  wrote last edited by
                  #384

                  @kiyra_56 i would love a link pls!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • BunnysMoonB
                    BunnysMoonB
                    BunnysMoon
                    wrote last edited by
                    #385

                    @kiyra_56 If it’s not too much trouble could you please send me the link as well?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • BunnysMoonB
                      BunnysMoonB
                      BunnysMoon
                      wrote last edited by
                      #386

                      @kiyra_56 thank you so much!!!!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                        @Mysmileisweak literally messaging links and bottle feeding 3 week old kittens! I'm earning some sort of karma I swear.

                        C
                        C
                        cell123
                        wrote last edited by
                        #387

                        @kiyra_56 Can I please have the link too?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                          Sending links still to messages if you want one. I'm about 240 links sent so far. If you guys could please leave a like. ❤️

                          Please @ me so I don't miss you!

                          cemeteryC
                          cemeteryC
                          cemetery
                          wrote last edited by
                          #388

                          @kiyra_56 could I also get the link? tysm!! ❤ ❤ ❤

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular