Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Live2D
  5. LF: Midnight Customizable Vtuber Model - Moshie Studio

LF: Midnight Customizable Vtuber Model - Moshie Studio

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Live2D
live2dvtubercustomizablevgen
382 Posts 163 Posters 16.8k Views 89 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A
    A
    Ai04
    wrote last edited by
    #362

    @exitinquiry I'd like the files please!

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • kiyra_56K
      kiyra_56K
      kiyra_56
      wrote last edited by
      #363

      I'm still sending out the files for this model.

      @ me if you want a link to it!

      Trade List!

      Looking for Custom Models?
      (Link is currently down due to reporting. Message or @ me if you need the link)

      Big_BiteB S 2 Replies Last reply
      👍
      0
      • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

        I'm still sending out the files for this model.

        @ me if you want a link to it!

        Big_BiteB
        Big_BiteB
        Big_Bite
        wrote last edited by
        #364

        @kiyra_56 please! ❤

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • mintyfreshjuiceM
          mintyfreshjuiceM
          mintyfreshjuice
          wrote last edited by
          #365

          @kiyra_56 pls

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • gigavoltzG
            gigavoltzG
            gigavoltz
            wrote last edited by
            #366

            @kiyra_56 For 2.0 or 2.1, please 🙏 🩵

            thank you for the meals :pray:

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Noodle_N
              Noodle_N
              Noodle_
              wrote last edited by
              #367

              @kiyra_56 pls and thank you

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • A
                A
                Apoqliphort
                wrote last edited by
                #368

                @kiyra_56 could i also get a link for the files please

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • S
                  S
                  sfhwhgyofk
                  wrote last edited by
                  #369

                  Do you have the updated version?, if you do drop the link please

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                    I'm still sending out the files for this model.

                    @ me if you want a link to it!

                    S
                    S
                    sfhwhgyofk
                    wrote last edited by
                    #370

                    @kiyra_56 plz ;w;

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • kiyra_56K
                      kiyra_56K
                      kiyra_56
                      wrote last edited by
                      #371

                      Sending links still to messages if you want one. I'm about 240 links sent so far. If you guys could please leave a like. ❤️

                      Please @ me so I don't miss you!

                      Trade List!

                      Looking for Custom Models?
                      (Link is currently down due to reporting. Message or @ me if you need the link)

                      S H M V 4 Replies Last reply
                      👍 ✋
                      3
                      • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                        Sending links still to messages if you want one. I'm about 240 links sent so far. If you guys could please leave a like. ❤️

                        Please @ me so I don't miss you!

                        S
                        S
                        somspookiegorl
                        wrote last edited by
                        #372

                        @kiyra_56 would love a link!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                          Sending links still to messages if you want one. I'm about 240 links sent so far. If you guys could please leave a like. ❤️

                          Please @ me so I don't miss you!

                          H
                          H
                          heyboyimvtuber
                          wrote last edited by
                          #373

                          @kiyra_56 Pleaseee 💕💕

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                            Sending links still to messages if you want one. I'm about 240 links sent so far. If you guys could please leave a like. ❤️

                            Please @ me so I don't miss you!

                            M
                            M
                            meowmeow390
                            wrote last edited by
                            #374

                            @kiyra_56 you're doing the lords work out here ❤ i wouldnt mind a link hehe

                            M 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • M meowmeow390

                              @kiyra_56 you're doing the lords work out here ❤ i wouldnt mind a link hehe

                              M
                              M
                              Mysmileisweak
                              wrote last edited by
                              #375

                              @meowmeow390 they have the patience of an angel i swear

                              kiyra_56K 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • M Mysmileisweak

                                @meowmeow390 they have the patience of an angel i swear

                                kiyra_56K
                                kiyra_56K
                                kiyra_56
                                wrote last edited by
                                #376

                                @Mysmileisweak literally messaging links and bottle feeding 3 week old kittens! I'm earning some sort of karma I swear.

                                Trade List!

                                Looking for Custom Models?
                                (Link is currently down due to reporting. Message or @ me if you need the link)

                                D 1 Reply Last reply
                                ✋
                                2
                                • exitinquiryE exitinquiry

                                  i also have the 2.0 files if anyone needs them!! just @ me ❤

                                  G
                                  G
                                  goreygyaru
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #377

                                  @exitinquiry link plssss

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • D
                                    D
                                    DyingBirdsSong
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #378
                                    This post is deleted!
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                      @Mysmileisweak literally messaging links and bottle feeding 3 week old kittens! I'm earning some sort of karma I swear.

                                      D
                                      D
                                      DyingBirdsSong
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #379

                                      @kiyra_56 hello can i please get the link?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • exitinquiryE exitinquiry

                                        i also have the 2.0 files if anyone needs them!! just @ me ❤

                                        D
                                        D
                                        DyingBirdsSong
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #380

                                        @exitinquiry could i get the files?

                                        V 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                          Sending links still to messages if you want one. I'm about 240 links sent so far. If you guys could please leave a like. ❤️

                                          Please @ me so I don't miss you!

                                          V
                                          V
                                          vespytuber
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #381

                                          @kiyra_56 if you can send i would be very appy

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular