Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Roxxie Wolfe - JustMinx @JustMinkoV

Roxxie Wolfe - JustMinx @JustMinkoV

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
fncfniajustminxroxanne
376 Posts 111 Posters 32.5k Views 163 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

    @nalza69 you should be able to just use the wholesome config and set it up that way it adds the sockets and you can just move them. Instead of manually adding them yourself (I assume you did?)

    As for the dick the first time I did it I made an empty game object on the dick I think and put the plug there instead of on the actual like dick itself if that makes sense.

    (if none of these work I can see if there is an error somewhere on the rig or something. But without knowing how you setup the sps sockets I can't be much help sorri)

    N
    N
    nalza69
    wrote on last edited by
    #334

    @Pretty_Boi can you show me and teach me free ofc if you plss ^^

    Pretty_BoiP 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • N nalza69

      @Pretty_Boi can you show me and teach me free ofc if you plss ^^

      Pretty_BoiP
      Pretty_BoiP
      Pretty_Boi
      wrote on last edited by
      #335

      @nalza69 Uhh sure if you want lol. I'll have to download this updated version. I'll dm u my discord and I can call and screenshare later?

      Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

      I do commissions DM me please<3!!

      Cute Femboy doing cute things

      Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

      N 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

        @nalza69 Uhh sure if you want lol. I'll have to download this updated version. I'll dm u my discord and I can call and screenshare later?

        N
        N
        nalza69
        wrote on last edited by
        #336

        @Pretty_Boi yes pls dm me here your discord then i add you when i have time this is free yes?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Pretty_BoiP
          Pretty_BoiP
          Pretty_Boi
          wrote on last edited by
          #337

          Ok so I just got the avatar in unity and if you guys get the hip issue it's because in the avatars rig tab Fire set the hip bone to the armature insted of pelvis. Its a simple fix. And mine uploaded fine. (FBX>Configure>configure>then set the hip bone from armature to pelvis then apply and save at the bottom)

          a4ab5fd7-bb33-4250-9d91-e20ba8783718-image.jpeg

          85d49e6d-27dc-4335-bd47-c0669a66a7f2-image.jpeg

          Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

          I do commissions DM me please<3!!

          Cute Femboy doing cute things

          Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

          Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

            Ok so I just got the avatar in unity and if you guys get the hip issue it's because in the avatars rig tab Fire set the hip bone to the armature insted of pelvis. Its a simple fix. And mine uploaded fine. (FBX>Configure>configure>then set the hip bone from armature to pelvis then apply and save at the bottom)

            a4ab5fd7-bb33-4250-9d91-e20ba8783718-image.jpeg

            85d49e6d-27dc-4335-bd47-c0669a66a7f2-image.jpeg

            Fire_90F
            Fire_90F
            Fire_90
            wrote on last edited by
            #338

            @Pretty_Boi Well maybe- I didn't change anything in this tab lol-

            [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙵𝚄𝙻]
            [...]
            [𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴_𝟿0 𝙺𝙾𝙵𝙸]
            [...]
            [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙳]

            [This message was send by an 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘰𝘸𝘯 entity. D̡̨Ò͢͠͏ ́N͢O̢͜͠T͞ ̷̡͝͠I͝͡N҉҉̷҉T͝E̸̵̛R̀̀̕͜A̶͟C͢T̵]

            Pretty_BoiP 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Fire_90F Fire_90

              @Pretty_Boi Well maybe- I didn't change anything in this tab lol-

              Pretty_BoiP
              Pretty_BoiP
              Pretty_Boi
              wrote on last edited by
              #339

              @Fire_90 Probably not but neither did I. All I did was import it and check the rig tab and it said armature was in the wrong place so I fixed it.

              Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

              I do commissions DM me please<3!!

              Cute Femboy doing cute things

              Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

              Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

                @Fire_90 Probably not but neither did I. All I did was import it and check the rig tab and it said armature was in the wrong place so I fixed it.

                Fire_90F
                Fire_90F
                Fire_90
                wrote on last edited by
                #340

                @Pretty_Boi Well I fixed it too on my end so that was weird-

                [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙵𝚄𝙻]
                [...]
                [𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴_𝟿0 𝙺𝙾𝙵𝙸]
                [...]
                [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙳]

                [This message was send by an 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘰𝘸𝘯 entity. D̡̨Ò͢͠͏ ́N͢O̢͜͠T͞ ̷̡͝͠I͝͡N҉҉̷҉T͝E̸̵̛R̀̀̕͜A̶͟C͢T̵]

                Pretty_BoiP 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Fire_90F Fire_90

                  @Pretty_Boi Well I fixed it too on my end so that was weird-

                  Pretty_BoiP
                  Pretty_BoiP
                  Pretty_Boi
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #341

                  @Fire_90 I dunno unity is weird just glad I could maybe help people fix the hip issue is all

                  Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                  I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                  Cute Femboy doing cute things

                  Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Y
                    Y
                    yokai22111
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #342

                    can anyone take the belly away on the avatar? i dont like having everything huge on my avatar and it looks disproportional when using the smaller toggles

                    N 1 Reply Last reply
                    -1
                    • Y yokai22111

                      can anyone take the belly away on the avatar? i dont like having everything huge on my avatar and it looks disproportional when using the smaller toggles

                      N
                      N
                      nalza69
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #343

                      @yokai22111 you should not be picky you already getting the avatar for free

                      Y 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • N nalza69

                        @yokai22111 you should not be picky you already getting the avatar for free

                        Y
                        Y
                        yokai22111
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #344

                        @nalza69 not being picky is just A question im still gonna wear it.-. it just looks a bit odd

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • A
                          A
                          AsgoreDreemurr
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #345

                          nah fam that sound like u hate the chubby female

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          -2
                          • Pretty_BoiP
                            Pretty_BoiP
                            Pretty_Boi
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #346

                            I'm pretty sure there is a stomach slider already(?) if not ur more than welcome to put it into blender and flatten it down more to ur liking too! 🙂

                            Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                            I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                            Cute Femboy doing cute things

                            Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • The BlankT
                              The BlankT
                              The Blank
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #347

                              did anyone fix the blueprint of the modle yet idk how to.

                              Pretty_BoiP 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • The BlankT The Blank

                                did anyone fix the blueprint of the modle yet idk how to.

                                Pretty_BoiP
                                Pretty_BoiP
                                Pretty_Boi
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #348

                                @The-Blank if ur getting a blueprint ID error 98% of the time removing it and letting it add a new one should work and make sure there is nothing in there (unless you're updating an existing avatar). If that doesn't work then try making a fresh project and make sure you have everything included to upload. It worked fine with no blueprint issues for me

                                Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                                I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                                Cute Femboy doing cute things

                                Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                                The BlankT 1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                  HERE IT IS FOLKS !

                                  THE UPGRADED ROXXIE !

                                  Now with :

                                  • Facial gesture (toggleable)
                                  • Optimized with less VRCfury
                                  • Smaller Breasts / Ass slider
                                  • Remade dick slider for smaller cock too
                                  • Icons for every toggle
                                  • Intelligent toggles (they interact with each other)
                                  • Nude toggle (cause perverts)
                                  • Remade all the physbones
                                  • Tongue out gesture
                                  • Smaller hands (they're also the old version)

                                  No SPS / I don't like & need it | You can add it for yourself

                                  GRAB IT HERE

                                  I ask for some upvote- That was so much more work than I thought at first-

                                  8d9578ef-01ea-4392-8967-1980375dd62a-image.jpeg
                                  568a615b-6890-44c6-9378-a1726562f2fe-image.jpeg ecde6061-2947-4080-94ca-551377466825-image.jpeg

                                  PureMacabreP
                                  PureMacabreP
                                  PureMacabre
                                  wrote on last edited by PureMacabre
                                  #349

                                  @Fire_90 hello if u don't mind me asking, did u use any script or addon thing to make those icons because ive seen a few avatars that people have tooken transparent images of the avatar in unity and made icon and i was wondering if thats what it was?

                                  Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • PureMacabreP PureMacabre

                                    @Fire_90 hello if u don't mind me asking, did u use any script or addon thing to make those icons because ive seen a few avatars that people have tooken transparent images of the avatar in unity and made icon and i was wondering if thats what it was?

                                    Fire_90F
                                    Fire_90F
                                    Fire_90
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #350

                                    @PureMacabre No I do them myself- Screenshot and being put on a png image

                                    [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙵𝚄𝙻]
                                    [...]
                                    [𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴_𝟿0 𝙺𝙾𝙵𝙸]
                                    [...]
                                    [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙳]

                                    [This message was send by an 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘰𝘸𝘯 entity. D̡̨Ò͢͠͏ ́N͢O̢͜͠T͞ ̷̡͝͠I͝͡N҉҉̷҉T͝E̸̵̛R̀̀̕͜A̶͟C͢T̵]

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • PureMacabreP
                                      PureMacabreP
                                      PureMacabre
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #351

                                      Ok ty

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

                                        @The-Blank if ur getting a blueprint ID error 98% of the time removing it and letting it add a new one should work and make sure there is nothing in there (unless you're updating an existing avatar). If that doesn't work then try making a fresh project and make sure you have everything included to upload. It worked fine with no blueprint issues for me

                                        The BlankT
                                        The BlankT
                                        The Blank
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #352

                                        @Pretty_Boi thx for the info it works now

                                        The BlankT 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • The BlankT The Blank

                                          @Pretty_Boi thx for the info it works now

                                          The BlankT
                                          The BlankT
                                          The Blank
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #353

                                          Also found the issue the v2 quest model is disabled for some reson

                                          Pretty_BoiP 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular