Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Roxxie Wolfe - JustMinx @JustMinkoV

Roxxie Wolfe - JustMinx @JustMinkoV

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
fncfniajustminxroxanne
376 Posts 111 Posters 32.3k Views 163 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • lolkL
    lolkL
    lolk
    wrote on last edited by
    #325

    bump, good work to the person updating this!!!

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Fire_90F Fire_90

      @Sebaxxx19 And?... It uploads. That's what important-?

      U
      U
      Unkonamless
      wrote on last edited by
      #326

      @Fire_90 kind person i have request could you make it thicker/thiccker

      Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • U Unkonamless

        @Fire_90 kind person i have request could you make it thicker/thiccker

        Fire_90F
        Fire_90F
        Fire_90
        wrote on last edited by
        #327

        @Unkonamless what ? It already have both ?

        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
        [...]
        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
        [...]
        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Fire_90F Fire_90

          HERE IT IS FOLKS !

          THE UPGRADED ROXXIE !

          Now with :

          • Facial gesture (toggleable)
          • Optimized with less VRCfury
          • Smaller Breasts / Ass slider
          • Remade dick slider for smaller cock too
          • Icons for every toggle
          • Intelligent toggles (they interact with each other)
          • Nude toggle (cause perverts)
          • Remade all the physbones
          • Tongue out gesture
          • Smaller hands (they're also the old version)

          No SPS / I don't like & need it | You can add it for yourself

          GRAB IT HERE

          I ask for some upvote- That was so much more work than I thought at first-

          8d9578ef-01ea-4392-8967-1980375dd62a-image.jpeg
          568a615b-6890-44c6-9378-a1726562f2fe-image.jpeg ecde6061-2947-4080-94ca-551377466825-image.jpeg

          mercuryisdacutieM
          mercuryisdacutieM
          mercuryisdacutie
          wrote on last edited by
          #328

          @fire_90

          For some reason, the physbones wont work and ive done everything i could to fix it, but still nothing, pls help?? โค

          Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • mercuryisdacutieM mercuryisdacutie

            @fire_90

            For some reason, the physbones wont work and ive done everything i could to fix it, but still nothing, pls help?? โค

            Fire_90F
            Fire_90F
            Fire_90
            wrote on last edited by
            #329

            @mercuryisdacutie Did you use the most recent version ? What platform ?

            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
            [...]
            [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
            [...]
            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

            [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

            mercuryisdacutieM 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Fire_90F Fire_90

              @mercuryisdacutie Did you use the most recent version ? What platform ?

              mercuryisdacutieM
              mercuryisdacutieM
              mercuryisdacutie
              wrote on last edited by
              #330

              @Fire_90

              Nevermind, it was the transformer count, it was over the limit so basically i just learned another thing and how to fix it, (im a unity intermediate is how i see how own work) but thanks anyways and thanks for the avatar, its set up well!! ^^

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • N
                N
                nalza69
                wrote on last edited by
                #331

                @fire_90
                when i download the avatar and i realize there's no SPS on the model and the pp i did try adding it but i'm not sure where to connect it to which part can you help me?

                Screenshot 2026-06-25 180311.png

                Fire_90F Pretty_BoiP 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • N nalza69

                  @fire_90
                  when i download the avatar and i realize there's no SPS on the model and the pp i did try adding it but i'm not sure where to connect it to which part can you help me?

                  Screenshot 2026-06-25 180311.png

                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #332

                  @nalza69 Sorry No I can't- Cause I don't know anything about SPS, that's why they're none.
                  And I've seen people also having issues with the pp so uh- Yeah good luck I can't help you on this-

                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                  [...]
                  [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                  [...]
                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                  [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • N nalza69

                    @fire_90
                    when i download the avatar and i realize there's no SPS on the model and the pp i did try adding it but i'm not sure where to connect it to which part can you help me?

                    Screenshot 2026-06-25 180311.png

                    Pretty_BoiP
                    Pretty_BoiP
                    Pretty_Boi
                    wrote on last edited by Pretty_Boi
                    #333

                    @nalza69 you should be able to just use the wholesome config and set it up that way it adds the sockets and you can just move them. Instead of manually adding them yourself (I assume you did?)

                    As for the dick the first time I did it I made an empty game object on the dick I think and put the plug there instead of on the actual like dick itself if that makes sense.

                    (if none of these work I can see if there is an error somewhere on the rig or something. But without knowing how you setup the sps sockets I can't be much help sorri)

                    Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                    I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                    Cute Femboy doing cute things

                    Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                    N 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

                      @nalza69 you should be able to just use the wholesome config and set it up that way it adds the sockets and you can just move them. Instead of manually adding them yourself (I assume you did?)

                      As for the dick the first time I did it I made an empty game object on the dick I think and put the plug there instead of on the actual like dick itself if that makes sense.

                      (if none of these work I can see if there is an error somewhere on the rig or something. But without knowing how you setup the sps sockets I can't be much help sorri)

                      N
                      N
                      nalza69
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #334

                      @Pretty_Boi can you show me and teach me free ofc if you plss ^^

                      Pretty_BoiP 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • N nalza69

                        @Pretty_Boi can you show me and teach me free ofc if you plss ^^

                        Pretty_BoiP
                        Pretty_BoiP
                        Pretty_Boi
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #335

                        @nalza69 Uhh sure if you want lol. I'll have to download this updated version. I'll dm u my discord and I can call and screenshare later?

                        Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                        I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                        Cute Femboy doing cute things

                        Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                        N 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

                          @nalza69 Uhh sure if you want lol. I'll have to download this updated version. I'll dm u my discord and I can call and screenshare later?

                          N
                          N
                          nalza69
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #336

                          @Pretty_Boi yes pls dm me here your discord then i add you when i have time this is free yes?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Pretty_BoiP
                            Pretty_BoiP
                            Pretty_Boi
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #337

                            Ok so I just got the avatar in unity and if you guys get the hip issue it's because in the avatars rig tab Fire set the hip bone to the armature insted of pelvis. Its a simple fix. And mine uploaded fine. (FBX>Configure>configure>then set the hip bone from armature to pelvis then apply and save at the bottom)

                            a4ab5fd7-bb33-4250-9d91-e20ba8783718-image.jpeg

                            85d49e6d-27dc-4335-bd47-c0669a66a7f2-image.jpeg

                            Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                            I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                            Cute Femboy doing cute things

                            Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                            Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

                              Ok so I just got the avatar in unity and if you guys get the hip issue it's because in the avatars rig tab Fire set the hip bone to the armature insted of pelvis. Its a simple fix. And mine uploaded fine. (FBX>Configure>configure>then set the hip bone from armature to pelvis then apply and save at the bottom)

                              a4ab5fd7-bb33-4250-9d91-e20ba8783718-image.jpeg

                              85d49e6d-27dc-4335-bd47-c0669a66a7f2-image.jpeg

                              Fire_90F
                              Fire_90F
                              Fire_90
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #338

                              @Pretty_Boi Well maybe- I didn't change anything in this tab lol-

                              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                              [...]
                              [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                              [...]
                              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                              [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                              Pretty_BoiP 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                @Pretty_Boi Well maybe- I didn't change anything in this tab lol-

                                Pretty_BoiP
                                Pretty_BoiP
                                Pretty_Boi
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #339

                                @Fire_90 Probably not but neither did I. All I did was import it and check the rig tab and it said armature was in the wrong place so I fixed it.

                                Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                                I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                                Cute Femboy doing cute things

                                Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                                Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

                                  @Fire_90 Probably not but neither did I. All I did was import it and check the rig tab and it said armature was in the wrong place so I fixed it.

                                  Fire_90F
                                  Fire_90F
                                  Fire_90
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #340

                                  @Pretty_Boi Well I fixed it too on my end so that was weird-

                                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                  [...]
                                  [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                  [...]
                                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                  [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                  Pretty_BoiP 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                    @Pretty_Boi Well I fixed it too on my end so that was weird-

                                    Pretty_BoiP
                                    Pretty_BoiP
                                    Pretty_Boi
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #341

                                    @Fire_90 I dunno unity is weird just glad I could maybe help people fix the hip issue is all

                                    Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                                    I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                                    Cute Femboy doing cute things

                                    Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Y
                                      Y
                                      yokai22111
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #342

                                      can anyone take the belly away on the avatar? i dont like having everything huge on my avatar and it looks disproportional when using the smaller toggles

                                      N 1 Reply Last reply
                                      -1
                                      • Y yokai22111

                                        can anyone take the belly away on the avatar? i dont like having everything huge on my avatar and it looks disproportional when using the smaller toggles

                                        N
                                        N
                                        nalza69
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #343

                                        @yokai22111 you should not be picky you already getting the avatar for free

                                        Y 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • N nalza69

                                          @yokai22111 you should not be picky you already getting the avatar for free

                                          Y
                                          Y
                                          yokai22111
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #344

                                          @nalza69 not being picky is just A question im still gonna wear it.-. it just looks a bit odd

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular