Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Roxxie Wolfe - JustMinx @JustMinkoV

Roxxie Wolfe - JustMinx @JustMinkoV

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
fncfniajustminxroxanne
376 Posts 111 Posters 32.4k Views 163 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • blueberryfoxB
    blueberryfoxB
    blueberryfox
    wrote on last edited by
    #301

    When I try uploading, I get this error.
    image_2026-06-18_203210871.png

    R Fire_90F 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • S Sebaxxx19

      How can I put wet skin texture in roxxie?
      HLHE1V7XwAAhfX7.jpg

      A
      A
      AsgoreDreemurr
      wrote on last edited by
      #302

      @Sebaxxx19 if i believe death unity package there an instruction how to add

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • blueberryfoxB blueberryfox

        When I try uploading, I get this error.
        image_2026-06-18_203210871.png

        R
        R
        randourchin
        wrote on last edited by
        #303

        @blueberryfox this is a common issue,some of my projects just start saying this message still haven't figured it out but it isn't the avatar.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • blueberryfoxB blueberryfox

          When I try uploading, I get this error.
          image_2026-06-18_203210871.png

          Fire_90F
          Fire_90F
          Fire_90
          wrote on last edited by
          #304

          @blueberryfox Simply make sure the ID is clear, that you have tag, description, name, image. And also if it's still don't work it's the VRC api shitting itself. Try again later

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ShadowEXS ShadowEX

            @Fire_90 I was gonna ask if there could be a scale to make the cock smaller as well, her junk is massive XD

            Fire_90F
            Fire_90F
            Fire_90
            wrote on last edited by
            #305
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • N
              N
              nalza69
              wrote on last edited by
              #306

              @fire_90 are you doing ok ?

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              0
              • ShadowEXS ShadowEX

                @Fire_90 I was gonna ask if there could be a scale to make the cock smaller as well, her junk is massive XD

                Fire_90F
                Fire_90F
                Fire_90
                wrote on last edited by
                #307

                @ShadowEX I have added it- Cause it's true it's absolutely massive-

                https://forum.ripper.store/topic/113544/roxxie-wolfe-justminx-@justminkov/152?_=1781874036672

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A AsgoreDreemurr

                  @Sebaxxx19 if i believe death unity package there an instruction how to add

                  S
                  S
                  Sebaxxx19
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #308

                  @AsgoreDreemurr tienes el link?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A
                    A
                    AsgoreDreemurr
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #309

                    one sec

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A
                      A
                      AsgoreDreemurr
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #310

                      link text

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ShadowEXS ShadowEX

                        @Fire_90 image_2026-06-18_160507006.png
                        i'ma assume they're talking about this, but i dunno if there's a fix for that really on unity, it doesn't affect the model on VRC what so ever though

                        BunnyBoiB
                        BunnyBoiB
                        BunnyBoi
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #311

                        @ShadowEX I believe they mean this issue! Not sure why it does this f8ae2240-feee-4a60-b60f-6cfb46d96e17-image.jpeg

                        Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BunnyBoiB BunnyBoi

                          @ShadowEX I believe they mean this issue! Not sure why it does this f8ae2240-feee-4a60-b60f-6cfb46d96e17-image.jpeg

                          Fire_90F
                          Fire_90F
                          Fire_90
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #312

                          @BunnyBoi I've fixed this- it was the bone that weren't made to be grabable-

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BunnyBoiB
                            BunnyBoiB
                            BunnyBoi
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #313

                            Oh! I see! Will there be an updated file? Or will you be showing how to fix it? ^^

                            Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BunnyBoiB BunnyBoi

                              Oh! I see! Will there be an updated file? Or will you be showing how to fix it? ^^

                              Fire_90F
                              Fire_90F
                              Fire_90
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #314

                              @BunnyBoi Just download it back- I update the file each time

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Fire_90F
                                Fire_90F
                                Fire_90
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #315

                                NEW UPDATE !!

                                • I've reduce the size of the hands ! They were too big for vr- That's absolutely annoying
                                • Added a blendshape so the hands dont clip when we do gestures

                                GET IT UP THERE

                                61e9ead0-0a24-4b71-a165-31e9a0fe51e4-image.jpeg

                                S 1 Reply Last reply
                                9
                                • BunnyBoiB
                                  BunnyBoiB
                                  BunnyBoi
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #316

                                  Oh! Wonderful!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • AkkoTheFishA
                                    AkkoTheFishA
                                    AkkoTheFish
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #317

                                    when i checked the fbx to fix the issue that the hips were not set to pelvis i saw one that the dickroot is not in the pelvis and when i looked at the roxxie face it looks so messed up for some reason

                                    N 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • AkkoTheFishA AkkoTheFish

                                      when i checked the fbx to fix the issue that the hips were not set to pelvis i saw one that the dickroot is not in the pelvis and when i looked at the roxxie face it looks so messed up for some reason

                                      N
                                      N
                                      nalza69
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #318

                                      @AkkoTheFish you should post a pic of it

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • AkkoTheFishA
                                        AkkoTheFishA
                                        AkkoTheFish
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #319

                                        2026-06-20 15_16_49-Settings.png 2026-06-20 15_16_32-New Project 2026 - niko - Windows, Mac, Linux - Unity 2022.3.22f1 DX11.png the face looks like that in the fbx inspector but dont vrc so it might be fine the dickroot is not in the pelvis and the hips was set to armature instead of pelvis so vrcfury will break on it

                                        Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ShadowEXS
                                          ShadowEXS
                                          ShadowEX
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #320

                                          Is anyone else having issues setting up SPS for once?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular