Roxxie Wolfe - JustMinx @JustMinkoV
-
I think I'll wait a day or two before uploading it.
@ZoroarkMommy Wise choice- x)
-
@Fire_90 Thankk Youu for making peak ๐ฅน


-
@ZoroarkMommy Wise choice- x)
-
cool
-
Here u sillies go. Only got the unitypackage rn =p
password is:
1987-1983Enjoy! =D
-
Here u sillies go. Only got the unitypackage rn =p
password is:
1987-1983Enjoy! =D
-
@Sheep-man Above too.
-
HERE IT IS FOLKS !
THE UPGRADED ROXXIE !
Now with :
- Facial gesture (toggleable)
- Optimized with less VRCfury
- Smaller Breasts / Ass slider
- Remade dick slider for smaller cock too
- Icons for every toggle
- Intelligent toggles (they interact with each other)
- Nude toggle (cause perverts)
- Remade all the physbones
- Tongue out gesture
- Smaller hands (they're also the old version)
No SPS / I don't like & need it | You can add it for yourself
GRAB IT HERE
I ask for some upvote- That was so much more work than I thought at first-


-
@Fire_90 reput the link here for me cause i am actually a little disappointed with the avatar lmao
-
@esp I explained it but it's always the same- I just change the file in media fire. The link never change.
-
@esp I explained it but it's always the same- I just change the file in media fire. The link never change.
-
HERE IT IS FOLKS !
THE UPGRADED ROXXIE !
Now with :
- Facial gesture (toggleable)
- Optimized with less VRCfury
- Smaller Breasts / Ass slider
- Remade dick slider for smaller cock too
- Icons for every toggle
- Intelligent toggles (they interact with each other)
- Nude toggle (cause perverts)
- Remade all the physbones
- Tongue out gesture
- Smaller hands (they're also the old version)
No SPS / I don't like & need it | You can add it for yourself
GRAB IT HERE
I ask for some upvote- That was so much more work than I thought at first-


-

anyone have this?
-

anyone have this?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login