Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Roxxie Wolfe - JustMinx @JustMinkoV

Roxxie Wolfe - JustMinx @JustMinkoV

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
fncfniajustminxroxanne
376 Posts 111 Posters 32.1k Views 163 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M MIKEUNIX94

    What I'm trying to say is there are like there was the the first version and then it had problems and someone did some fixing and then the Creator made it a V2 version and they were bugs and fixes that's why I just want to know if they were like if you guys can post some images with the difference to that one like which one's better.

    Fire_90F
    Fire_90F
    Fire_90
    wrote on last edited by
    #209

    @MIKEUNIX94 They're no image difference. It's in fonctionnality. I don't understand what you're asking for sorry-

    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
    [...]
    [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
    [...]
    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

    [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      MIKEUNIX94
      wrote on last edited by
      #210

      I was looking in the post and then someone were saying we're like the upgrade one is the best but the OG was disappointing and then when the Creator made a V2 version and then when people are looking at it and so they saw the it was not in the right place I'm sorry I'm trying to confuse you guys I was just curious like what is the best version.

      Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M MIKEUNIX94

        I was looking in the post and then someone were saying we're like the upgrade one is the best but the OG was disappointing and then when the Creator made a V2 version and then when people are looking at it and so they saw the it was not in the right place I'm sorry I'm trying to confuse you guys I was just curious like what is the best version.

        Fire_90F
        Fire_90F
        Fire_90
        wrote on last edited by
        #211

        @MIKEUNIX94 Okay to answer your question they're was the V1. It was missing a lot of stuff so I upgraded it. It's the big message up with a change list.
        After the creator posted a V2. That is just the V1 with the icons I made lol

        But it's still missing other stuff. So the best one is still the one up in my big message
        it's always the same linl i just update the file

        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
        [...]
        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
        [...]
        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • CorykindasusvroC
          CorykindasusvroC
          Corykindasusvro
          wrote on last edited by
          #212

          Uh I think the boobs are broken ๐Ÿ˜ญ
          0f381b2a845f43e5a9fb5edb99636d83.jpeg This is on quest

          Youโ€™re an Incredible person you are a blessing in this world. ๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•
          Signed : A Silly Trans Woman ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Ž

          Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • CorykindasusvroC Corykindasusvro

            Uh I think the boobs are broken ๐Ÿ˜ญ
            0f381b2a845f43e5a9fb5edb99636d83.jpeg This is on quest

            Fire_90F
            Fire_90F
            Fire_90
            wrote on last edited by
            #213

            @Corykindasusvro Of course it's the quests... I can't test it in game What's even broken ?

            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
            [...]
            [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
            [...]
            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

            [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CorykindasusvroC
              CorykindasusvroC
              Corykindasusvro
              wrote on last edited by
              #214

              Whenever I load into the avi her boobs just sink and break it moves like slime

              Youโ€™re an Incredible person you are a blessing in this world. ๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•
              Signed : A Silly Trans Woman ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Ž

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M
                M
                MIKEUNIX94
                wrote on last edited by
                #215

                Do you think the quest is limited

                Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M MIKEUNIX94

                  Do you think the quest is limited

                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #216

                  @MIKEUNIX94 Well yeah it's quests

                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                  [...]
                  [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                  [...]
                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                  [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    MIKEUNIX94
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #217

                    Did it show physics in the quest

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M
                      M
                      MIKEUNIX94
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #218

                      Like bone physics

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Fire_90F
                        Fire_90F
                        Fire_90
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #219

                        FOUND IT

                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                        [...]
                        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                        [...]
                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • ZoroarkMommyZ
                          ZoroarkMommyZ
                          ZoroarkMommy
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #220

                          I think I'll wait a day or two before uploading it.

                          Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Fire_90F
                            Fire_90F
                            Fire_90
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #221

                            It's fixed download it again
                            for the millionth time-

                            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                            [...]
                            [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                            [...]
                            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                            [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                            CorykindasusvroC 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • ZoroarkMommyZ ZoroarkMommy

                              I think I'll wait a day or two before uploading it.

                              Fire_90F
                              Fire_90F
                              Fire_90
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #222

                              @ZoroarkMommy Wise choice- x)

                              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                              [...]
                              [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                              [...]
                              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                              [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                              espE 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                It's fixed download it again
                                for the millionth time-

                                CorykindasusvroC
                                CorykindasusvroC
                                Corykindasusvro
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #223

                                @Fire_90 Thankk Youu for making peak ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’Ž

                                Youโ€™re an Incredible person you are a blessing in this world. ๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•
                                Signed : A Silly Trans Woman ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Ž

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                  @ZoroarkMommy Wise choice- x)

                                  espE
                                  espE
                                  esp
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #224

                                  @Fire_90 reput the link here for me cause i am actually a little disappointed with the avatar lmao

                                  Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • AkkoTheFishA
                                    AkkoTheFishA
                                    AkkoTheFish
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #225

                                    cool

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • GhostRocket811G
                                      GhostRocket811G
                                      GhostRocket811
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #226

                                      Here u sillies go. Only got the unitypackage rn =p
                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      password is:
                                      1987-1983

                                      Enjoy! =D

                                      Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                      ๐Ÿ‘Ž ๐Ÿ™„
                                      -1
                                      • Sheep manS
                                        Sheep manS
                                        Sheep man
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #227

                                        Bump for blend

                                        Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • GhostRocket811G GhostRocket811

                                          Here u sillies go. Only got the unitypackage rn =p
                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          password is:
                                          1987-1983

                                          Enjoy! =D

                                          Fire_90F
                                          Fire_90F
                                          Fire_90
                                          wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                                          #228

                                          @Chrissy1987 said:

                                          1987-1983

                                          Bro the link is above-
                                          It's just an re-upload of mine you have-

                                          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                          [...]
                                          [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                          [...]
                                          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                          [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                          GhostRocket811G 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular