Roxxie Wolfe - JustMinx @JustMinkoV
-
@chonkycatto Could you if you please drop the update so that Fire can do his magic?
-
New Update Files.
-
New Update Files.
@ChonkyCatto That's why I love you
-
@ChonkyCatto That's why I love you
@Fire_90 Update this with your smol booba fixes an all that please? xD
-
New Update Files.
@ChonkyCatto I... I... That's my icons... They're literally my icons
-
@ChonkyCatto I... I... That's my icons... They're literally my icons
@Fire_90 O_O
-
It's just a mix of my own work with what was before-
They're even my fix for the cock armature but the animation isn't updated-@Fire_90 So just use yours instead?
-
@Fire_90 So just use yours instead?
@EmpressMango Well yeah it's still lacking the rest of what i've done-
-
@EmpressMango Well yeah it's still lacking the rest of what i've done-
@Fire_90 Gotcha
-
@Fire_90 O_O
@ChonkyCatto Dude you sure you didn't switch up the files or something ?? I'm shocked xD
-
@ChonkyCatto Dude you sure you didn't switch up the files or something ?? I'm shocked xD
@Fire_90 Nope. Its the files from itch.
-
@Fire_90 Nope. Its the files from itch.
@ChonkyCatto Well seems like Minx is on ripper store- And saw my work and saw also a shortcut x)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login

