Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Roxxie Wolfe - JustMinx @JustMinkoV

Roxxie Wolfe - JustMinx @JustMinkoV

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
fncfniajustminxroxanne
376 Posts 111 Posters 32.1k Views 163 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LilsaneL
    LilsaneL
    Lilsane
    wrote on last edited by
    #160

    I know how to do the SPS stuff on it but I'm having trouble making the dick work for it

    Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • LilsaneL Lilsane

      I know how to do the SPS stuff on it but I'm having trouble making the dick work for it

      Fire_90F
      Fire_90F
      Fire_90
      wrote on last edited by Fire_90
      #161

      @Lilsane Yeah cause the bones are made like shit :3

      _end_end_end

      e91f6268-8dc9-4487-a88d-2603b02d2645-image.jpeg

      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
      [...]
      [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
      [...]
      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

      [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Fire_90F Fire_90

        HERE IT IS FOLKS !

        THE UPGRADED ROXXIE !

        Now with :

        • Facial gesture (toggleable)
        • Optimized with less VRCfury
        • Smaller Breasts / Ass slider
        • Remade dick slider for smaller cock too
        • Icons for every toggle
        • Intelligent toggles (they interact with each other)
        • Nude toggle (cause perverts)
        • Remade all the physbones
        • Tongue out gesture
        • Smaller hands (they're also the old version)

        No SPS / I don't like & need it | You can add it for yourself

        GRAB IT HERE

        I ask for some upvote- That was so much more work than I thought at first-

        8d9578ef-01ea-4392-8967-1980375dd62a-image.jpeg
        568a615b-6890-44c6-9378-a1726562f2fe-image.jpeg ecde6061-2947-4080-94ca-551377466825-image.jpeg

        EmpressMangoE
        EmpressMangoE
        EmpressMango
        wrote on last edited by
        #162

        @Fire_90 You're a fucking goat!

        Feelin..bleh

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • max_mogege83M
          max_mogege83M
          max_mogege83
          wrote on last edited by
          #163

          there is an update

          a86aada7-105e-4ee0-9985-0a8dee3e0715-image.jpeg

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Fire_90F Fire_90

            HERE IT IS FOLKS !

            THE UPGRADED ROXXIE !

            Now with :

            • Facial gesture (toggleable)
            • Optimized with less VRCfury
            • Smaller Breasts / Ass slider
            • Remade dick slider for smaller cock too
            • Icons for every toggle
            • Intelligent toggles (they interact with each other)
            • Nude toggle (cause perverts)
            • Remade all the physbones
            • Tongue out gesture
            • Smaller hands (they're also the old version)

            No SPS / I don't like & need it | You can add it for yourself

            GRAB IT HERE

            I ask for some upvote- That was so much more work than I thought at first-

            8d9578ef-01ea-4392-8967-1980375dd62a-image.jpeg
            568a615b-6890-44c6-9378-a1726562f2fe-image.jpeg ecde6061-2947-4080-94ca-551377466825-image.jpeg

            ChaoticpuppyC
            ChaoticpuppyC
            Chaoticpuppy
            wrote on last edited by
            #164

            @Fire_90 can u send the update? It apparently got updated

            Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              SNBCL360
              wrote on last edited by
              #165

              What does the update even add?

              1 Reply Last reply
              ๐Ÿ‘
              1
              • ChaoticpuppyC Chaoticpuppy

                @Fire_90 can u send the update? It apparently got updated

                Fire_90F
                Fire_90F
                Fire_90
                wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                #166

                @The_SharkDen I don't have the update I didn't pay for it-

                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                [...]
                [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                [...]
                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ChonkyCattoC ChonkyCatto

                  ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

                  Gimme some upvotes. Feed this fat cat some upvotes.

                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #167

                  It's @chonkycatto that gave it first

                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                  [...]
                  [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                  [...]
                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                  [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S
                    S
                    SNBCL360
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #168

                    @chonkycatto Could you if you please drop the update so that Fire can do his magic?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Fire_90F Fire_90

                      @The_SharkDen I don't have the update I didn't pay for it-

                      S
                      S
                      Stalos
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #169

                      @Fire_90 50/50 chance it ends up nullifying your efforts which would suck ๐Ÿ˜–

                      Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S Stalos

                        @Fire_90 50/50 chance it ends up nullifying your efforts which would suck ๐Ÿ˜–

                        Fire_90F
                        Fire_90F
                        Fire_90
                        wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                        #170

                        @Stalos Oh it's a 100% XD
                        But I don't know what changed yet soooo And I edited the fbx to add blendshapes so- Whatever has changed will be incompatible.

                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                        [...]
                        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                        [...]
                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • Fire_90F
                          Fire_90F
                          Fire_90
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #171

                          Well that's underwhelming x)

                          51dd82be-f847-4873-90e9-ba42c8efe86a-image.jpeg

                          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                          [...]
                          [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                          [...]
                          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                          [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                          S S 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • Toy chicaT
                            Toy chicaT
                            Toy chica
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #172

                            Bruh

                            Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Fire_90F Fire_90

                              Well that's underwhelming x)

                              51dd82be-f847-4873-90e9-ba42c8efe86a-image.jpeg

                              S
                              S
                              SNBCL360
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #173

                              @Fire_90 lmao, I was hoping a Keytar lowkey but I should have known

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ChonkyCattoC
                                ChonkyCattoC
                                ChonkyCatto
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #174

                                New Update Files. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                Fire_90F 2 Replies Last reply
                                ๐Ÿ‘‘
                                10
                                • ChonkyCattoC ChonkyCatto

                                  New Update Files. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  Fire_90F
                                  Fire_90F
                                  Fire_90
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #175

                                  @ChonkyCatto That's why I love you

                                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                  [...]
                                  [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                  [...]
                                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                  [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                  ChonkyCattoC 1 Reply Last reply
                                  ๐Ÿ˜˜
                                  1
                                  • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                    @ChonkyCatto That's why I love you

                                    ChonkyCattoC
                                    ChonkyCattoC
                                    ChonkyCatto
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #176

                                    @Fire_90 Update this with your smol booba fixes an all that please? xD

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                      Well that's underwhelming x)

                                      51dd82be-f847-4873-90e9-ba42c8efe86a-image.jpeg

                                      S
                                      S
                                      Stalos
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #177

                                      @Fire_90 i mean weren't those the exact problems with it? i wouldn't call it THAT underwhelming imo

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ChonkyCattoC ChonkyCatto

                                        New Update Files. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        Fire_90F
                                        Fire_90F
                                        Fire_90
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #178

                                        @ChonkyCatto I... I... That's my icons... They're literally my icons

                                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                        [...]
                                        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                        [...]
                                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                        ChonkyCattoC 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                          @ChonkyCatto I... I... That's my icons... They're literally my icons

                                          ChonkyCattoC
                                          ChonkyCattoC
                                          ChonkyCatto
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #179

                                          @Fire_90 O_O

                                          Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular