Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Roxxie Wolfe - JustMinx @JustMinkoV

Roxxie Wolfe - JustMinx @JustMinkoV

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
fncfniajustminxroxanne
376 Posts 111 Posters 32.6k Views 163 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Fire_90F Fire_90

    HERE IT IS FOLKS !

    THE UPGRADED ROXXIE !

    Now with :

    • Facial gesture (toggleable)
    • Optimized with less VRCfury
    • Smaller Breasts / Ass slider
    • Remade dick slider for smaller cock too
    • Icons for every toggle
    • Intelligent toggles (they interact with each other)
    • Nude toggle (cause perverts)
    • Remade all the physbones
    • Tongue out gesture
    • Smaller hands (they're also the old version)

    No SPS / I don't like & need it | You can add it for yourself

    GRAB IT HERE

    I ask for some upvote- That was so much more work than I thought at first-

    8d9578ef-01ea-4392-8967-1980375dd62a-image.jpeg
    568a615b-6890-44c6-9378-a1726562f2fe-image.jpeg ecde6061-2947-4080-94ca-551377466825-image.jpeg

    -SymbioteLycan--
    -SymbioteLycan--
    -SymbioteLycan-
    wrote on last edited by
    #154

    @Fire_90 Bro, shes beautiful and amazing, god tier again!!!!

    Upvote plz, I'll return it back, homies!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • usertoolongU usertoolong referenced this topic on
    • Fire_90F Fire_90

      HERE IT IS FOLKS !

      THE UPGRADED ROXXIE !

      Now with :

      • Facial gesture (toggleable)
      • Optimized with less VRCfury
      • Smaller Breasts / Ass slider
      • Remade dick slider for smaller cock too
      • Icons for every toggle
      • Intelligent toggles (they interact with each other)
      • Nude toggle (cause perverts)
      • Remade all the physbones
      • Tongue out gesture
      • Smaller hands (they're also the old version)

      No SPS / I don't like & need it | You can add it for yourself

      GRAB IT HERE

      I ask for some upvote- That was so much more work than I thought at first-

      8d9578ef-01ea-4392-8967-1980375dd62a-image.jpeg
      568a615b-6890-44c6-9378-a1726562f2fe-image.jpeg ecde6061-2947-4080-94ca-551377466825-image.jpeg

      Imnotaripper.I
      Imnotaripper.I
      Imnotaripper.
      wrote on last edited by
      #155

      @Fire_90 Your version is so much more better, holy crap I looked at the og package and I was disappointed.

      If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
      P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

      Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Fire_90F Fire_90

        HERE IT IS FOLKS !

        THE UPGRADED ROXXIE !

        Now with :

        • Facial gesture (toggleable)
        • Optimized with less VRCfury
        • Smaller Breasts / Ass slider
        • Remade dick slider for smaller cock too
        • Icons for every toggle
        • Intelligent toggles (they interact with each other)
        • Nude toggle (cause perverts)
        • Remade all the physbones
        • Tongue out gesture
        • Smaller hands (they're also the old version)

        No SPS / I don't like & need it | You can add it for yourself

        GRAB IT HERE

        I ask for some upvote- That was so much more work than I thought at first-

        8d9578ef-01ea-4392-8967-1980375dd62a-image.jpeg
        568a615b-6890-44c6-9378-a1726562f2fe-image.jpeg ecde6061-2947-4080-94ca-551377466825-image.jpeg

        usertoolongU
        usertoolongU
        usertoolong
        wrote on last edited by
        #156

        @Fire_90 when i uploaded it, the dick doesnt really is attached to the hips. because when i wanted to test it on pc and vr, when i crouch the dick just stays where it is so it floats pretty much how do i fix it??

        Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • usertoolongU usertoolong

          @Fire_90 when i uploaded it, the dick doesnt really is attached to the hips. because when i wanted to test it on pc and vr, when i crouch the dick just stays where it is so it floats pretty much how do i fix it??

          Fire_90F
          Fire_90F
          Fire_90
          wrote on last edited by Fire_90
          #157

          @usertoolong It's fixed. Didn't even remarked the bones were fucked up
          bf5be84b-f218-4816-a0eb-0e5f6efddba2-image.jpeg
          For anyone wanting fix it's just this. Move the 'dickroot' in 'pelvis'
          THIS IS FOR UNITY

          [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙵𝚄𝙻]
          [...]
          [𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴_𝟿0 𝙺𝙾𝙵𝙸]
          [...]
          [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙳]

          [This message was send by an 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘰𝘸𝘯 entity. D̡̨Ò͢͠͏ ́N͢O̢͜͠T͞ ̷̡͝͠I͝͡N҉҉̷҉T͝E̸̵̛R̀̀̕͜A̶͟C͢T̵]

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

            @Fire_90 Your version is so much more better, holy crap I looked at the og package and I was disappointed.

            Fire_90F
            Fire_90F
            Fire_90
            wrote on last edited by
            #158

            @Imnotaripper. Well the package was rush. So rushed. Everything in VRCfury toggles. Done so fast

            [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙵𝚄𝙻]
            [...]
            [𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴_𝟿0 𝙺𝙾𝙵𝙸]
            [...]
            [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙳]

            [This message was send by an 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘰𝘸𝘯 entity. D̡̨Ò͢͠͏ ́N͢O̢͜͠T͞ ̷̡͝͠I͝͡N҉҉̷҉T͝E̸̵̛R̀̀̕͜A̶͟C͢T̵]

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SougerS
              SougerS
              Souger
              wrote on last edited by
              #159

              Blend or fbx???

              1 Reply Last reply
              ❔
              0
              • LilsaneL
                LilsaneL
                Lilsane
                wrote on last edited by
                #160

                I know how to do the SPS stuff on it but I'm having trouble making the dick work for it

                Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • LilsaneL Lilsane

                  I know how to do the SPS stuff on it but I'm having trouble making the dick work for it

                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90
                  wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                  #161

                  @Lilsane Yeah cause the bones are made like shit :3

                  _end_end_end

                  e91f6268-8dc9-4487-a88d-2603b02d2645-image.jpeg

                  [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙵𝚄𝙻]
                  [...]
                  [𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴_𝟿0 𝙺𝙾𝙵𝙸]
                  [...]
                  [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙳]

                  [This message was send by an 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘰𝘸𝘯 entity. D̡̨Ò͢͠͏ ́N͢O̢͜͠T͞ ̷̡͝͠I͝͡N҉҉̷҉T͝E̸̵̛R̀̀̕͜A̶͟C͢T̵]

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Fire_90F Fire_90

                    HERE IT IS FOLKS !

                    THE UPGRADED ROXXIE !

                    Now with :

                    • Facial gesture (toggleable)
                    • Optimized with less VRCfury
                    • Smaller Breasts / Ass slider
                    • Remade dick slider for smaller cock too
                    • Icons for every toggle
                    • Intelligent toggles (they interact with each other)
                    • Nude toggle (cause perverts)
                    • Remade all the physbones
                    • Tongue out gesture
                    • Smaller hands (they're also the old version)

                    No SPS / I don't like & need it | You can add it for yourself

                    GRAB IT HERE

                    I ask for some upvote- That was so much more work than I thought at first-

                    8d9578ef-01ea-4392-8967-1980375dd62a-image.jpeg
                    568a615b-6890-44c6-9378-a1726562f2fe-image.jpeg ecde6061-2947-4080-94ca-551377466825-image.jpeg

                    EmpressMangoE
                    EmpressMangoE
                    EmpressMango
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #162

                    @Fire_90 You're a fucking goat!

                    Feelin..bleh

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • max_mogege83M
                      max_mogege83M
                      max_mogege83
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #163

                      there is an update

                      a86aada7-105e-4ee0-9985-0a8dee3e0715-image.jpeg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Fire_90F Fire_90

                        HERE IT IS FOLKS !

                        THE UPGRADED ROXXIE !

                        Now with :

                        • Facial gesture (toggleable)
                        • Optimized with less VRCfury
                        • Smaller Breasts / Ass slider
                        • Remade dick slider for smaller cock too
                        • Icons for every toggle
                        • Intelligent toggles (they interact with each other)
                        • Nude toggle (cause perverts)
                        • Remade all the physbones
                        • Tongue out gesture
                        • Smaller hands (they're also the old version)

                        No SPS / I don't like & need it | You can add it for yourself

                        GRAB IT HERE

                        I ask for some upvote- That was so much more work than I thought at first-

                        8d9578ef-01ea-4392-8967-1980375dd62a-image.jpeg
                        568a615b-6890-44c6-9378-a1726562f2fe-image.jpeg ecde6061-2947-4080-94ca-551377466825-image.jpeg

                        ChaoticpuppyC
                        ChaoticpuppyC
                        Chaoticpuppy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #164

                        @Fire_90 can u send the update? It apparently got updated

                        Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S
                          S
                          SNBCL360
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #165

                          What does the update even add?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          1
                          • ChaoticpuppyC Chaoticpuppy

                            @Fire_90 can u send the update? It apparently got updated

                            Fire_90F
                            Fire_90F
                            Fire_90
                            wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                            #166

                            @The_SharkDen I don't have the update I didn't pay for it-

                            [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙵𝚄𝙻]
                            [...]
                            [𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴_𝟿0 𝙺𝙾𝙵𝙸]
                            [...]
                            [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙳]

                            [This message was send by an 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘰𝘸𝘯 entity. D̡̨Ò͢͠͏ ́N͢O̢͜͠T͞ ̷̡͝͠I͝͡N҉҉̷҉T͝E̸̵̛R̀̀̕͜A̶͟C͢T̵]

                            S 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ChonkyCattoC ChonkyCatto

                              🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                              Gimme some upvotes. Feed this fat cat some upvotes.

                              Fire_90F
                              Fire_90F
                              Fire_90
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #167

                              It's @chonkycatto that gave it first

                              [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙵𝚄𝙻]
                              [...]
                              [𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴_𝟿0 𝙺𝙾𝙵𝙸]
                              [...]
                              [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙳]

                              [This message was send by an 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘰𝘸𝘯 entity. D̡̨Ò͢͠͏ ́N͢O̢͜͠T͞ ̷̡͝͠I͝͡N҉҉̷҉T͝E̸̵̛R̀̀̕͜A̶͟C͢T̵]

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • S
                                S
                                SNBCL360
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #168

                                @chonkycatto Could you if you please drop the update so that Fire can do his magic?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                  @The_SharkDen I don't have the update I didn't pay for it-

                                  S
                                  S
                                  Stalos
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #169

                                  @Fire_90 50/50 chance it ends up nullifying your efforts which would suck 😖

                                  Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • S Stalos

                                    @Fire_90 50/50 chance it ends up nullifying your efforts which would suck 😖

                                    Fire_90F
                                    Fire_90F
                                    Fire_90
                                    wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                                    #170

                                    @Stalos Oh it's a 100% XD
                                    But I don't know what changed yet soooo And I edited the fbx to add blendshapes so- Whatever has changed will be incompatible.

                                    [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙵𝚄𝙻]
                                    [...]
                                    [𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴_𝟿0 𝙺𝙾𝙵𝙸]
                                    [...]
                                    [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙳]

                                    [This message was send by an 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘰𝘸𝘯 entity. D̡̨Ò͢͠͏ ́N͢O̢͜͠T͞ ̷̡͝͠I͝͡N҉҉̷҉T͝E̸̵̛R̀̀̕͜A̶͟C͢T̵]

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • Fire_90F
                                      Fire_90F
                                      Fire_90
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #171

                                      Well that's underwhelming x)

                                      51dd82be-f847-4873-90e9-ba42c8efe86a-image.jpeg

                                      [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙵𝚄𝙻]
                                      [...]
                                      [𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴_𝟿0 𝙺𝙾𝙵𝙸]
                                      [...]
                                      [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙳]

                                      [This message was send by an 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘰𝘸𝘯 entity. D̡̨Ò͢͠͏ ́N͢O̢͜͠T͞ ̷̡͝͠I͝͡N҉҉̷҉T͝E̸̵̛R̀̀̕͜A̶͟C͢T̵]

                                      S S 2 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Toy chicaT
                                        Toy chicaT
                                        Toy chica
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #172

                                        Bruh

                                        Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                          Well that's underwhelming x)

                                          51dd82be-f847-4873-90e9-ba42c8efe86a-image.jpeg

                                          S
                                          S
                                          SNBCL360
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #173

                                          @Fire_90 lmao, I was hoping a Keytar lowkey but I should have known

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular