Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Lf for more Western Creators personals

Lf for more Western Creators personals

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
personalsvrcaprivate modeltradinglooking for
38 Posts 19 Posters 1.9k Views 16 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T
    T
    thelilbeanie
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    can i dm u on discord ❤ i like a lot of what u have / intrested to see what ur lf

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T
      T
      thelilbeanie
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @pixiefishmonger hey checking in would love to try n trade 🙂

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • PixieFishMongerP
        PixieFishMongerP
        PixieFishMonger
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        I have a discord preview server so this form may not get updated anymore ❤

        sickenedS 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • bossB
          bossB
          boss
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          I know grooveys is posting somewhere on Ripper I remember uploading it, kinda ugly ingame tbh

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • PixieFishMongerP PixieFishMonger

            I have a discord preview server so this form may not get updated anymore ❤

            sickenedS
            sickenedS
            sickened
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @PixieFishMonger 0a801c11-700b-4385-8bf1-68d70cfeae2c-image.jpeg do any of these have ft? 8a6832ae-0c81-47e6-bf7c-4fd25379e3e5-image.jpeg 8616023c-2925-486f-b078-667462e25c2a-image.jpeg

            Nebula11111N MariMeowM 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • sickenedS sickened

              @PixieFishMonger 0a801c11-700b-4385-8bf1-68d70cfeae2c-image.jpeg do any of these have ft? 8a6832ae-0c81-47e6-bf7c-4fd25379e3e5-image.jpeg 8616023c-2925-486f-b078-667462e25c2a-image.jpeg

              Nebula11111N
              Nebula11111N
              Nebula11111
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @sickened u can prob add it on to the avi

              sickenedS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Nebula11111N Nebula11111

                @sickened u can prob add it on to the avi

                sickenedS
                sickenedS
                sickened
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @Nebula11111 well only in blender if it doesnt have blednshapes

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Nebula11111N
                  Nebula11111N
                  Nebula11111
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  bumop

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • chewtoyC
                    chewtoyC
                    chewtoy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    can someone post the pink flynsie one please

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • LETHALL
                      LETHALL
                      LETHAL
                      wrote last edited by
                      #30

                      yes please can sum1 post it

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • sickenedS sickened

                        @PixieFishMonger 0a801c11-700b-4385-8bf1-68d70cfeae2c-image.jpeg do any of these have ft? 8a6832ae-0c81-47e6-bf7c-4fd25379e3e5-image.jpeg 8616023c-2925-486f-b078-667462e25c2a-image.jpeg

                        MariMeowM
                        MariMeowM
                        MariMeow
                        wrote last edited by
                        #31

                        @sickened it does have FT

                        sickenedS M 3 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • MariMeowM MariMeow

                          @sickened it does have FT

                          sickenedS
                          sickenedS
                          sickened
                          wrote last edited by
                          #32
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • MariMeowM MariMeow

                            @sickened it does have FT

                            sickenedS
                            sickenedS
                            sickened
                            wrote last edited by
                            #33

                            @MariMeow oki then i need itt

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • MariMeowM MariMeow

                              @sickened it does have FT

                              M
                              M
                              Mrbieeeed
                              wrote last edited by
                              #34

                              @MariMeow can you send me xirou through dm pls?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • IncultaI
                                IncultaI
                                Inculta
                                wrote last edited by
                                #35

                                Wish I had anything to offer for HMM's, darn it.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • PixieFishMongerP PixieFishMonger

                                  Hi! So I’ve been ripping for a while just as much as the next person, but sadly I can never manage to get any western style of personal models from creators. I’m still actively ripping but I can’t have any normally. I have compiled a list of what I’m wiling to trade for these models. If you want to trade me with you can, even if it’s booth personals you have I’ll still take them! Look down at the following for bigger creators I’m looking for.

                                  Western Creators
                                  Mementos Morti Mori’s Twitter
                                  HatesVRC Hates’s Twitter
                                  Mika Moonlight Mika’s Twitter
                                  Jouffa Jouffa’s Twitter
                                  Groovy Tuesdays Groovy’s Twitter
                                  Rukirei Ruki’s Twitter
                                  FlysnieVR Flysnie’s Twitter

                                  Here is what I have, this link will be updated over time!
                                  Creator’s Personals

                                  Last updated: 7/19/2026

                                  ArchonA
                                  ArchonA
                                  Archon
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @PixieFishMonger can i trade i want a avi you have

                                  PixieFishMongerP 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • ArchonA Archon

                                    @PixieFishMonger can i trade i want a avi you have

                                    PixieFishMongerP
                                    PixieFishMongerP
                                    PixieFishMonger
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @Archon dm me

                                    ArchonA 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • PixieFishMongerP PixieFishMonger

                                      @Archon dm me

                                      ArchonA
                                      ArchonA
                                      Archon
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @PixieFishMonger i did

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular