Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Solved!: All of Sogenmu's avatars

Solved!: All of Sogenmu's avatars

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Furry Avatars
rippedsogenmufurry
51 Posts 17 Posters 3.1k Views 28 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Z
    Z
    Zander426
    wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Does anyone have this one by any chances ? he disappeared with the rest of the avi’s and can’t find it anywhere :’)))

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Z
      Z
      Zander426
      wrote on last edited by
      #43

      IMG_1352.jpeg

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S
        S
        SerialChiller11
        wrote last edited by
        #44

        Either I missed it or it's not here — I have a Knave Novabeast
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        If there are avatars or textures, I will be grateful

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • C
          C
          cryingandsobbing
          wrote last edited by
          #45

          Does anyone know which avatar file in the 3 GB folder the Sunday novabeast is? Been looking for him spesifically and this might be my best bet

          IcelandI 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ReshiramR
            ReshiramR
            Reshiram
            wrote last edited by
            #46

            image.jpeg Does anyone still have this one?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • C cryingandsobbing

              Does anyone know which avatar file in the 3 GB folder the Sunday novabeast is? Been looking for him spesifically and this might be my best bet

              IcelandI
              IcelandI
              Iceland
              wrote last edited by
              #47

              @cryingandsobbing i sorted out thru that whole file, do u happen to have a screenshot of the one you're lookin for?

              C 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F Forgotten

                Screenshot 2026-06-10 081308.png
                Screenshot 2026-06-10 081313.png
                Screenshot 2026-06-10 081318.png
                Screenshot 2026-06-10 081324.png
                Screenshot 2026-06-10 081405.png
                Screenshot 2026-06-10 081409.png

                x75thEverestX
                x75thEverestX
                x75thEverest
                wrote last edited by
                #48

                @Forgotten May I ask what place this is?

                F 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • x75thEverestX x75thEverest

                  @Forgotten May I ask what place this is?

                  F
                  F
                  Forgotten
                  wrote last edited by
                  #49

                  @x75thEverest You need to join a Discord server called ARC, then pay about a fiver for it if I remember correctly. Then you'll have access to the website. I've left the server myself so I can't provide the link sadly. Though despite leaving, my login still works. Thank fuck for that

                  NewbKidN 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • F Forgotten

                    @x75thEverest You need to join a Discord server called ARC, then pay about a fiver for it if I remember correctly. Then you'll have access to the website. I've left the server myself so I can't provide the link sadly. Though despite leaving, my login still works. Thank fuck for that

                    NewbKidN
                    NewbKidN
                    NewbKid
                    wrote last edited by
                    #50

                    @Forgotten Does it work like the old ripperstore site?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • IcelandI Iceland

                      @cryingandsobbing i sorted out thru that whole file, do u happen to have a screenshot of the one you're lookin for?

                      C
                      C
                      cryingandsobbing
                      wrote last edited by
                      #51

                      @Iceland I already found Sunday,but I'm struggling to find other ones,is it possible for you to send these ones? The zip is so hard to navigate for me that I gave up,I just need the vrca/whatever fiel they are
                      Image

                      Image

                      Image

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular