GIFT | StreamerTwitcher Animated Lo Fi Bedroom Overlay
-
Edit: Forgot the animations.
Something I'm not using anymore, so I thought I would share it forwards for anyone who would like it.
The store itself seems to be down now, I'm not sure if they stopped selling completely or not.This is the full package including all transitions, alerts, and banners for a twitch profile.

LINK: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/1064669969/animated-lo-fi-bedroom-twitch-package
DOWNLOAD:
ANIMATIONS DOWNLOAD:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login