Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. STYLIZED MEOWSCLES - [FORTNITE] [.FBX and BLEND only!]

STYLIZED MEOWSCLES - [FORTNITE] [.FBX and BLEND only!]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
fortnitemeowsclesfurrycatkittyvrchatunity
55 Posts 11 Posters 1.5k Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Royal_RAGER
    Royal_RAGER
    Royal_RAGE
    wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Uhhh where is my vrc version?

    F 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Royal_RAGER
      Royal_RAGER
      Royal_RAGE
      wrote on last edited by
      #39

      I WANT IT NOW!!!!!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Royal_RAGER Royal_RAGE

        Uhhh where is my vrc version?

        F
        F
        Forgotten
        wrote on last edited by
        #40

        @Royal_RAGE
        It's VRC ready, also are you being sarcastic or serious?

        Royal_RAGER 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • F Forgotten

          @Royal_RAGE
          It's VRC ready, also are you being sarcastic or serious?

          Royal_RAGER
          Royal_RAGER
          Royal_RAGE
          wrote on last edited by
          #41

          @Forgotten What you mean i dont see the link? for the unitypackage im not being sarcastic im just confused.

          F 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Royal_RAGER Royal_RAGE

            @Forgotten What you mean i dont see the link? for the unitypackage im not being sarcastic im just confused.

            F
            F
            Forgotten
            wrote on last edited by
            #42

            @Royal_RAGE Just because there's no Unity package, that doesn't mean it isn't VRC ready. Mostly anyways, it has the correct rig for Vrchat. All it takes is the basic Unity set up. Apply the rig options (Easier than it sounds) then apply the textures, avatar descriptor, then add whatever you want afterwards. Physbones, GoGo, etc.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • F
              F
              Forgotten
              wrote on last edited by
              #43

              image_2026-08-10_192707213.png

              Hoxton21H 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F
                F
                Forgotten
                wrote on last edited by
                #44

                The rig is perfect for VRChat, just needs to be set up

                Royal_RAGER 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • F Forgotten

                  The rig is perfect for VRChat, just needs to be set up

                  Royal_RAGER
                  Royal_RAGER
                  Royal_RAGE
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #45

                  @Forgotten Yeah I did it myself mb appreciate it anyways I thought it had to untill I tired it myself thanks.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • F
                    F
                    Forgotten
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #46

                    I apologise if I came off as being an ass btw

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • F Forgotten

                      image_2026-08-10_192707213.png

                      Hoxton21H
                      Hoxton21H
                      Hoxton21
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #47

                      @Forgotten is it possible you can set it up? i dont have the proper knowledge for this

                      Hellhound, Master of bumping threads

                      Don't mind me, just here to bump :3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • F
                        F
                        Forgotten
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #48

                        I mean respectfully I don't really plan on using this. I only really popped in here to see what was going on, so I more than likely won't

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • F
                          F
                          Forgotten
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #49

                          Well actually, how much does it need to be set up? I also don't do Unity packages

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • F
                            F
                            Forgotten
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #50

                            I can set up the rig and attach the textures and make a toon standard shader and also add the avatar descriptor. I won't be doing physbones though since once again, I won't be using it

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • F
                              F
                              Forgotten
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #51

                              If that set up won't be enough then I might not bother. I'm not trying to be rude or an ass, I just have quite a lot of avatars I'm working on as is

                              Hoxton21H 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • F Forgotten

                                If that set up won't be enough then I might not bother. I'm not trying to be rude or an ass, I just have quite a lot of avatars I'm working on as is

                                Hoxton21H
                                Hoxton21H
                                Hoxton21
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #52

                                @Forgotten it'll be enough

                                Hellhound, Master of bumping threads

                                Don't mind me, just here to bump :3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • F
                                  F
                                  Forgotten
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #53

                                  So I ended up adding physbones. Or a physbone, since sadly the ears don't have bones so it's just the tail [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • F
                                    F
                                    Forgotten
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #54

                                    It is very basic mind, there's close to nothing to it other than the model, textures, a single physbone, blinking and that's it. It'll be ready to upload, just no GoGo or anything like that

                                    Hoxton21H 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • F Forgotten

                                      It is very basic mind, there's close to nothing to it other than the model, textures, a single physbone, blinking and that's it. It'll be ready to upload, just no GoGo or anything like that

                                      Hoxton21H
                                      Hoxton21H
                                      Hoxton21
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #55

                                      @Forgotten gotcha, thank you

                                      Hellhound, Master of bumping threads

                                      Don't mind me, just here to bump :3

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular